GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:53:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can you put some mod in next patch ?  (Read 6313 times)

lotus006

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • lotus006 has no influence.
Can you put some mod in next patch ?
« on: February 14, 2009, 02:14:15 am »

Hi !

I have tried the beta 3 I want to say GREAT JOB (you are the best !!) and I am satisfied about the major updates about HUD, scoreboard, the new map Runway and the GREAT Soundtrack !! ( I play just for the music lol , not really for this )

BUT, I've noticed the game miss some mod and additions about the gameplay. I'll be gratefully if you can put some other mod like : Capture The Flag, King Of The Hill (Like In Perferct Dark) Cheats selection Vote ( Like DK Mode, 2x Weapons, Fast and Slow Mod, and my favourite All Bond )

And for Small Addition, if you can add a small text (like what the gun status - Silenced, Burst, Time left for the timed mine etc...  above the ammo )

Thanks for reading me, and I'm sorry if I spelling wrong some words (I'm French)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 02:18:52 am by lotus006 »

keefy

• EWJ
  • 00 Agent
  • keefy is looked down upon.
Re: Can you put some mod in next patch ?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 02:27:05 am »

I doubt the dev's will put cheats into the game unless its via sv_cheats 1?
Yes CTF is a must, CTF rules.

I played HL2CTF lots and always wanted a similar version to GE flag tag, someone answered my prayers and created "FFA domination" using plugins.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 02:29:01 am »

Game modes are well on the way! Remember this is the games BETA stage.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

keefy

• EWJ
  • 00 Agent
  • keefy is looked down upon.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 02:30:39 am »

I supose beta 4 not next patch though :( :)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 02:33:04 am »

patch*

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

lotus006

• Agent
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 03:49:50 am »

I doubt the dev's will put cheats into the game unless its via sv_cheats 1?
Yes CTF is a must, CTF rules.

I played HL2CTF lots and always wanted a similar version to GE flag tag, someone answered my prayers and created "FFA domination" using plugins.

PaintBall mod still use sv_cheats ?

Oh I have noticed also Cavern is not very good like the original, if you can , can you remake the map like the one in multiplayer on N64 ?

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 03:55:05 am »

Beta 4 for probably 2 new modes. I think thats ample :P

lotus im confused? the map we have released is ge_caves, the MP level, not caverns the MP/SP from n64. What do you want changed??

lotus006

• Agent
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 04:07:50 am »

Beta 4 for probably 2 new modes. I think thats ample :P

lotus im confused? the map we have released is ge_caves, the MP level, not caverns the MP/SP from n64. What do you want changed??

Oops nevermind sorry about this mistake wrong map .   :P ;D   

Have you a plan to put Caverns in the next beta ?

Thanks for the fast reply and Great Work again ;D

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 04:18:21 am »

Caverns isnt in the pipeline for release for beta 4 im afraid,  it could come up for beta 5 and likely mapped by our new mapper luchador (who previously has done community releases of the map)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 04:43:22 pm »

Caverns is bieng done by me, its already started lol

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 06:00:41 pm »

*Adds to Wiki*

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 06:16:00 pm »

*thumbs up*
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC
Pages: [1]   Go Up