GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:11:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you've liked my Goldeneye remixes....  (Read 4292 times)

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
If you've liked my Goldeneye remixes....
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:00:16 pm »

I just happened across a great site, www.ourstage.com that allows artists to post their original tracks online and compete for thousands of dollars of prizes every month. I just added several of my tracks and have seen one of them, "Visions" jump from 250th to 11th in the matter of a few days. I'd appreciate any of you who would head there and become a fan of me if you've enjoyed my Goldeneye remixes so far (and I've got many more to come.)

The site has a great system for rating the tracks. Basically, it pits one song against another and you have to vote on which one you like more. It's that simple. Of course, you don't have to do a bit of rating to become a fan of an artist, although it's pretty fun going through the tracks and voting for what you like better.

I'd also suggest that if any other artists out there read this, they should take advantage of this great new way of getting heard. If I make it to the semi-finals near the end of the month (when there are only twenty tracks left in each category), I'll leave another post here. Again, just becoming a fan will be much appreciated. :)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 06:32:20 pm by Audix »
Pages: [1]   Go Up