GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:26:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Graslu's server name or good servers for classic modes  (Read 7418 times)

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Matteobin has no influence.
Graslu's server name or good servers for classic modes
« on: August 08, 2021, 01:00:31 pm »

I used to play a lot on the old Graslu's server, the one with the stats website.
I can't find it anymore on the server list. Do you know how it's called today?

The only thing I know is that ges-stats.com is dead. That's a shame. :'(

If Graslu hasn't a server anymore, do you know some good servers with emphasis
on classic modes like DM, MWGG or CTF?

CptLima

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!
    • Follow Cpt. Lima on Twitch!
Re: Graslu's server name or good servers for classic modes
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 08:13:58 pm »

Hello there - Graslu took his server offline a while back, however there are still a number of variety and DM servers still out there.

Two good examples that are still active include Entropy Server, which is active in particular every Saturday night from about 9/10 p.m. to 12 or 2 a.m. EST; and the Best of Bond server, which usually has a night or two a week with some regulars playing variety game modes.

There are several others, as well, but they are tougher to pin down - best bet is to stop by the GE:S Discord; usually there are posts there when folks are looking to fill up a server.

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Matteobin has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 04:09:01 pm »

Thank you for the answer. I've added Best of Bond to favourites.
However I can't find Entropy Server.

Is Entropy Server the exact name?
I do have a Discord account, but I prefer not to use it
due to ethical concerns on my part.
This forum is my preferred method to hang out with the GE:S community.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 04:32:40 pm »

Entropy-Server is the exact name, however sometimes the server is down, but it's always up for the weekly community night on Saturdays, 9PM EST (3PM your timezone if I am not mistaken) as CptLima mentionned.

The forums are somewhat deserted nowadays. I myself prefer a forum platform, but most communications are done through Discord now. I'm fairly confident we still will report major updates via the forums, however.
Pages: [1]   Go Up