GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:12:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Making of Goldeneye 64  (Read 3948 times)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
The Making of Goldeneye 64
« on: March 02, 2013, 06:48:32 am »

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/921602/the_making_of_goldeneye.html

I learned that reloading in Golden Eye for N64 was originally going to be accomplished by removing and reinserting the rumble pack like an ammunition magazine.

Wow!

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
Re: The Making of Goldeneye 64
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 04:01:56 pm »

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/921602/the_making_of_goldeneye.html

I learned that reloading in Golden Eye for N64 was originally going to be accomplished by removing and reinserting the rumble pack like an ammunition magazine.

Wow!

That would have been amazing if we would have had to remove the rumble pack to reload!

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 05:48:49 pm »

Inspiring. I would love to see one of the early builds of GE64.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 09:27:36 pm »

Random fact: The Japanese version removes the Hunting Knife and replaces its cheat with a Sniper Rifle/Rocket Launcher combo http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=6032
Pages: [1]   Go Up