Debriefing > Fixed\Known Bugs

[FIXED] Round Based Achievements FAIL

(1/4) > >>

killermonkey:
OK, so I think either Valve broke something, or it was never initialized to begin with. All round based achievements (like character ones, viashiowned, etc.) will NOT BE AWARDED after you go through your first map change. This is because of a failure to reinitialize the achievements after the map load and to re-register the event listeners (round_end, player_changeident, etc.)

I am working on a fix and I will make it downloadable in addition to the B3.1. This is a client side only patch and is not required, unless you think you can get all the round based achievements before the first map change ;-)

EDIT:
Confirmed, this is my fault. I put the listen for events in the Initialization of the achievement when it belongs in another function poopie!

EDIT2:
If you down loaded 3.1.4 you dont need this fix! Else download away:

HOTFIX!
>>>>>> DOWNLOAD CLIENT-SIDE HOTFIX FOR ACHIEVEMENTS <<<<<<<

steven_m64:
 :P

coolDisguise:
That could explain a certain something - you know what I'm talking about ^^

Thanks for the fix  :-)

P.S.: making mistakes is human, so they might happen to everyone(especially in such a large project with only 3 programmers) - just keep up the great work and don't let a mistake get you down ;-)

killermonkey:
HAHA I'm sorry for playin down your achievement problems I slap my own wrist when I fault

Storm101:
So this was also in Beta 3.0? That would explain a lot... Glad it's fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version