GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 05:20:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Way to go!!  (Read 5066 times)

kant.think.str8

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • kant.think.str8 has no influence.
Way to go!!
« on: August 05, 2012, 05:05:51 pm »

Glad to see you guys are still kicking ass! It's been a while since I've been on team but I still remember it as being one of the most kick ass times of my life. Miss you guys. Hope my name still rings a bell in some of the original developer's head. :)

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: Way to go!!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 11:12:05 pm »

Nice to see you around still!

Yeah I for one remember you Kant  ;)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
Re: Way to go!!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 05:25:20 am »

Glad to see you guys are still kicking ass! It's been a while since I've been on team but I still remember it as being one of the most kick ass times of my life. Miss you guys. Hope my name still rings a bell in some of the original developer's head. :)

Hey bro, were you a coder or mapper? fapper?
Pages: [1]   Go Up