GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:44:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I cannot show a server  (Read 4066 times)

yue_1993

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • yue_1993 has no influence.
I cannot show a server
« on: June 09, 2009, 08:47:32 am »

Besides I claim to be yue_1993 at the start.
I build a server recently, and operation check in the country was completed, but cannot access it for some reason at once from the outside.
The access in the internal IP address (192.168.*.*) was possible.
In addition, I was able to confirm that a server stood from the outside.
However, it is connection impossibility without actually it being displayed by a list of servers to be connected to the outside IP address.
I carried out "sv_lan 0".

I think it whether perhaps I am caused by the fact that a port does not open if I think.
The 27,015th port is freed, but does not free you other than it.

How do you come by a server exhibition?
Please reply it.

Translation by Yahoo!honyaku

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: I cannot show a server
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 03:22:56 pm »

*Side note: this is the funniest translation ever, I will never use Yahoo translator when talking to foreigners because they will laugh at me.*

You want to make sure that these ports (http://www.gameconfig.co.uk/showdetail.asp?id=29) are open and available from your IP address (NOT 192.168.*) that your ISP gave you which can be found here: http://www.whatismyip.com/

Any further help I cannot provide since it is a fault with your setup and I do not know what that setup is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up