GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 09:06:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GE:S headlines PC Gamer article, once again!  (Read 3658 times)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
GE:S headlines PC Gamer article, once again!
« on: January 02, 2014, 01:18:14 pm »

Just doing my occasionnal routine on PCGamer, until I stumbled on this featured article with a GE:S image as the headline.
Lookin' good ;)

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/01/01/ten-top-fan-remade-classics-you-can-play-for-free-right-now/

''I'm not sniffy about console games, so I agree that the N64's GoldenEye is one of the best multiplayer shooters of all time. GoldenEye: Source (http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source) takes the format and modernises it: turning the four-player single-screen shooter into an online deathmatch, expanding the number of players, maps, and modes. It's something of a resurrection for people who grew up duelling friends on Facility, and it perfectly captures the slow-pace, the crunchy sound, and the vibrant design. All it misses in the intimacy of trying to yank a friend's controller out when he's head-shotted you for the umpteenth time.''

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: GE:S headlines PC Gamer article, once again!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 10:18:07 pm »

i have to admit that the hands look quite diffrent aswell as the sleeve?
For a moment i thought that it was Blofeld's arms but its probarly Valentin...

Glad to see GES getting some publicity
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 10:20:28 pm by Rick Astley »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: GE:S headlines PC Gamer article, once again!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 10:24:38 pm »

That is Valentin right when you go into "first person deathcam" mode. Good screen grab!
Pages: [1]   Go Up