GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 02:22:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Solo Leveling in GESource?  (Read 3723 times)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Solo Leveling in GESource?
« on: February 05, 2012, 09:32:58 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1PTOChsnQ&feature=related

umm...i didnt know that you could do this

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
Re: Solo Leveling in GESource?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 10:41:38 pm »

I didn't know either, haha.

Most of the NPC code was removed (as you can see by the instability) but some of it was left intact since our bot system rides on a mixture of the HL2 NPC code and our own python stuff.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 10:55:55 pm »

interesting...

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 10:56:52 pm »

Welcome to how 90% of our tests end haha.

Better watch out, he might find the bots hidden deep in the system, OH NO.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 11:22:03 pm »

The masses demand single player, wink wink nudge nudge.
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison
Pages: [1]   Go Up