GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:44:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [NOTED] Credits  (Read 9624 times)

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • X-tra is looked down upon.
[NOTED] Credits
« on: February 09, 2009, 02:49:19 pm »

Ok, I swear I will stop after that. ;D

When you click twice on credits, it all mess up. You can see it by yourself. Not a hudge bug, but I think it should be fixed.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:58:47 am by Sean [Baron] »
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: [BUG] Credits
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 03:26:13 pm »

Ok, I swear I will stop after that. ;D

When you click twice on credits, it all mess up. You can see it by yourself. Not a hudge bug, but I think it should be fixed.

It's huge, not hudge. Just a minor correction to help you improve your English.

I think you shouldn't stop; after all the devs want to get as much feedback as possible about bugs in this release so that they can work it out for the next one.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 04:52:37 pm »

I know about this bug. The credits were a last minute addition before release *confession* and I didn't have adequate time to fix more of Valve's VGUI bullshit so it works "good enough." at least it doesn't keep playing Golden Pie LOL, my first implementation would play Golden Pie while you were ingame and viewed the credits and it wouldn't stop playing HAHAHA

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 05:54:32 pm »

my first implementation would play Golden Pie while you were ingame and viewed the credits and it wouldn't stop playing HAHAHA

That would be a welcomed addition from this side of the line. Hehe

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 08:19:31 pm »

You can fix my screen name while you're working on that.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 02:54:03 am »

my first implementation would play Golden Pie while you were ingame and viewed the credits and it wouldn't stop playing HAHAHA

I would love that.

It's huge, not hudge. Just a minor correction to help you improve your English.

Ok, thank you for the tip, i'm still learning. :-D
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 03:38:47 am »

You speak quite well for someone who is learning English.

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
Re: [NOTED] Credits
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 06:43:09 am »

I would love that.

Ok, thank you for the tip, i'm still learning. :-D

just think of it as typing with an accent haha.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

WatchMyTrace

• Secret Agent
  • WatchMyTrace has no influence.
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 07:24:33 am »

Thats not a hudge bug!!  We get hudge bugs in the summertime.... nasty critters

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 07:30:47 am »

Thats not a hudge bug!!  We get hudge bugs in the summertime.... nasty critters

Not until you've seen some Camel Spiders in Iraq... I've seen pics that my friend's taken... hope i dont goto the desert.. send me to russia or korea..
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 07:34:26 am by Sp1nn3y »

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 10:05:06 am »

X-tra speaks quite well for a 14 year-old french. It is in fact amazing. I have friends older than him that took English classes all their lives and still can't write half as well as he does. You are 14 aren't you X-tra? Because I recall seeing a thread you started and you mentioned your age there. Go ahead and smite me if you aren't.

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 08:22:14 pm »

Yes, I'm 14 years old.

But we're not here to discuss about my way to speak in English, but to help devs to make the game even better by correcting all the glitches/bugs. :)

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 09:11:26 pm »

But we're not here to discuss about my way to speak in English, but to help devs to make the game even better by correcting all the glitches/bugs. :)

Hehe, just pointing out your proficiency in English man.

WatchMyTrace

• Secret Agent
  • WatchMyTrace has no influence.
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 03:50:08 am »

Not until you've seen some Camel Spiders in Iraq... I've seen pics that my friend's taken... hope i dont goto the desert.. send me to russia or korea..

you mean like this one...

Yeah I have many friends who've seen them too and likely will see one mysefl in Afghanistan in a few months  ;)

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 12:50:15 pm »

you mean like this one...

That is one huge spider. If you see one in Afghanistan, make sure you use your M4 or whichever weapon you're carrying at the time...
Pages: [1]   Go Up