GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 03:36:32 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leftover stuff?  (Read 5857 times)

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
Leftover stuff?
« on: August 31, 2008, 03:18:28 am »

Well, right now, just for fun, I'm working on my own HUD textures for GES, just so that I can give myself more of that "feel"; things like the little bullets next to the ammo counter, a dossier for the main menu+original music, etc...

Beforehand, I was randomly browsing around my GES 1.1h folder, looking for any HUD stuff that I hadn't seen in the game, and I found this; any way to get it back in a working condition? It looks a lot more awesome than that lame orange selection menu.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Ryan [Saiz]

• Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ryan [Saiz] is looked down upon.
    • My Site
Re: Leftover stuff?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 03:29:54 am »

UHOH THEY FOUND IT RUN, the sidebar was a project that was started by our coder before the last release to make a new system for the guns to fit into our hud concept.
Quote from: Loafie, Hero of Dreams
He's kind of like a tornado. He's not around all the time, but when he is, shit gets moved hahaha

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 04:49:37 am »

That weapon sheet blows shit turds. It is being completely revamped for BETA 3...

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 06:54:36 am »

Ryan are you talking about me? I never touched that. :P

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
  • X-tra is looked down upon.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 11:43:56 pm »

Wow look pretty nice  ;D

Love the slappers!!!
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 10:14:21 am »

mark before the last release is before your time bud :P

That stuff is like july-august 06 and got scrapped shortly after due to the team thinking it sucked.

(i never agreed but oh wells)

Ryan [Saiz]

• Retired Developer
    • My Site
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 09:06:35 pm »

Nope mark, it was back when pimpin was on the team the first time. His trial project was to develope a new weapons selection and he did the verticle side bar. It wasn't really what we wanted but we didn't have time to really elaborate on it before the release. After the beta 2 release we really didnt touch the weapon selection until now, but even the team has no idea what Killermonkey has in store. We are really working on revamping the hud, gameplay, and art assets for this next release. It will be the best release to date.
He's kind of like a tornado. He's not around all the time, but when he is, shit gets moved hahaha

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 11:54:03 pm »

he found our secret hud image.... were going to have to kill him now... ryan get the shovel.

Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

Ryan [Saiz]

• Retired Developer
    • My Site
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 12:16:03 am »

Got it as long as you have the baseball bat this time, remember last time when you forgot your stuff and we just had to stand there for awhile and bury him alive....

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 04:16:28 am »

remember last time when you forgot your stuff and we just had to stand there for awhile and bury him alive....

boris is still alive, so you rly failed k....

he escaped.

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
  • X-tra is looked down upon.
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 09:37:28 pm »

Hey, I just realize that the klobb is ranked 2 instead of 3 !!! LOL !!! I guess it suck to much XD !!!
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up