Debriefing > General Goldeneye

Movement of the characters or players

(1/4) > >>

TurokTalset007:
I would love if they change movement like was in the Goldeneye N64 the character runs and strafe with more flow and like "The matrix" style lol

Captain George:

--- Quote from: TurokTalset007 on November 28, 2018, 09:29:31 pm ---I would love if they change movement like was in the Goldeneye N64 the character runs and strafe with more flow and like "The matrix" style lol

--- End quote ---

Not to sound rude, I have no idea what you just said.

Shemp Howard:
there is a matrix mod on StarFleet Command 1984's server where at points it slows down gameplay and its cool as fuck XD

TurokTalset007:
XD sounds cool :) but is the way characters moves ,they look ah little weird ,and in Goldeneye N64 characters moves with flow and they look like The matrix characters or cowboy shooter when run that's what I'm saying 😛 and I would love if they change the movement to that

Romain:

--- Quote from: TurokTalset007 on December 03, 2018, 05:38:39 pm ---XD sounds cool :) but is the way characters moves ,they look ah little weird ,and probiotics for men are definitely worth it in Goldeneye N64 characters moves with flow and they look like The matrix characters or cowboy shooter when run that's what I'm saying 😛 and I would love if they change the movement to that

--- End quote ---

I'm a fan of the N64 character movement too. I've noticed that I like movement the best when it's not too realistic, but not too whacky either. Some games get it right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version