GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 03:20:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doom 64 Staging area (the first map of the game)  (Read 8386 times)

PATRIOTA

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • PATRIOTA is looked down upon.
Doom 64 Staging area (the first map of the game)
« on: January 29, 2015, 03:32:20 am »

I decided to resurrect the post for those who like it. and for those who have not seen. Here it is again
   :P

This is the version 1,  in the next version will have new textures.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 11:29:15 pm by PATRIOTA »

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
Re: ge_doom_staging_area
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 04:29:16 am »

looks nice. How do you only have 300 hrs in sdk but you have made countless maps that look great? I am getting suspicious.
Troy, get back on that treadmill

PATRIOTA

• Agent
Re: *** Destroyed ***
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 05:45:23 pm »

I built this doom 64 map thinking it would be cool for GES. nobody was satisfied with the result of this version. therefore, I destroyed the post

About the mistrust:

many have lost confidence in me "due to a misunderstanding with a depot map in the past" and they believe that I not have capacity to create a map. "which is a error," I'm here a three years, I stopped working in other games and mods only to dedicate myself to this mod, for dedication, respect, love for GE64 and for this great mod.

I'm sad for this reason my friend...
and hope that one day the community go back to trust in my work......
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:49:58 pm by PATRIOTA »

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 09:59:17 am »

sorry to hear the map is destroyed :(

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 03:58:51 pm »

Sorry that people lost confidence in you, I thought your maps were great and I wish I saw the Doom map because I didn't see this post until after it was destroyed. :(
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

PATRIOTA

• Agent
Re: ** Resurrected ** Doom 64 Staging area (the first map of the game)
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 07:39:27 pm »

Topic reopened: subject to change  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up