GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:20:22 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Application for PR position.  (Read 20898 times)

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
Re: Application for PR position.
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 10:44:00 am »

So as PR, what do you think should happen here Wake?
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 11:54:25 am »

well i would love to see more Goldeneye Source  videos apart from the video that CsSaint made with the zero gravity ourumovs and tanks there hasnt been a video since the gameplay vid of V4.1 which was made over a year ago...

i know the team is extremely busy but 2 Development updates ago they said that there were rumours of a video circling...i would love to join the team as a trailer maker but i still need a lot of pratice as i use windows movie maker....

i do enjoy the regular facebook updates (thanks Major :)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 02:00:25 pm »

Unfortunately, with the loss of Megaupload and my downloads section, I fear my channel won't be as popular any more although the videos have had a lot of views now, but I will stick with the Goldeneye Source playlist anyway, I would be happy to feature any new trailers if you create them. At some point I will put everything back on my channel, but there's no point doing any uploading at the moment until everything settles down.

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 09:46:01 pm »

So what's the good word?
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

terps4life90

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 10:05:14 pm »

I say, give the poor fellow a chance.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up