GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:43:08 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Little article in the german Computer Bild  (Read 4717 times)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenZen music - Nothing`s impossible
Little article in the german Computer Bild
« on: March 16, 2016, 09:20:53 am »

Hi folks,

just to bring it to your attention. I'm not entirely sure if this is a new one but anyway here it is:

http://www.computerbild.de/fotos/cbs-News-PC-Gratis-Fanspiele-Downloads-11555241.html#11

Sincerely,
Yannick
"...ни однохо выздоха...гдые вашй.... I`m alone" Россия

опасно - не входитъ - Ыанник

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
Re: Little article in the german Computer Bild
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 11:53:27 am »

Haha, as expected from BILD, there are some errors in the detail.

GoldenEye – Source

In „GoldenEye – Source“ treten Sie online im Bond-Universum gegen andere Spieler an. Die Modifikation ist an den gleichnamigen Filmklassiker angelehnt. Sie kämpfen im (Team-)Deathmatch ums Überleben oder zeigen Ihre Fähigkeiten in der Capture-the-Flag-Variante „Living Daylights“. Der Modus „Live and Let Die“ lässt Sie in die Haut des Bösewichts Baron Samedi schlüpfen, prompt kämpfen Sie gegen eine Heerschar an Bond-Duplikaten. Die Matches laufen auf unterschiedlichen Karten; dazu gehören eine Bibliothek, ein Zug, eine Forschungseinrichtung. Eine Auswahl an bekannten Waffen wie Jagdmesser, Pistole, Maschinengewehr und Raketenwerfer runden das Spielgeschehen ab.

Here's a translation:

GoldenEye – Source

In "Goldeneye – Source" you fight online in the Bond-Universe against other players. The modification is based on the filmclassic with the same name.
You fight for your live in (Team-)Deathmatch or show your skills in the capture-the-flag-variation "Living Daylights".
The mode "Live and let Die" puts you in the skin of the villian Baron Samedi, suddenly you fight against a horde of Bond-duplicates.
The matches are played on different maps; among them a library, a train, a research facility.
A selection of known weapons like hunting knife, pistol, maschine gun and rocket launcher complete the game.

Not a single word of the original N64 game. Ok, it was restricted in germany, but they could have mentioned it like:
based on the indexed Nintendo 64 game with the same name.
Also you can call me nit-picky, but the description of L&LD is also somewhat wrong.

But it's an overall tendency in journalism to come up with things that are not properly researched.

Just recently i heard of a news fail of CNN, who claimed that australia is building a fence at the border of slovenia.
I didn't know australia shares a border with slovenia, but oh well geography is for loosers anyway. ;)

They've mistaken austria for australia. Everyone who passed primary school should have the knowledge that australia is a continent surrounded by water.
Pages: [1]   Go Up