GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:30:18 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [ISSUE] Possible Script Errors In-Game?  (Read 3249 times)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
[ISSUE] Possible Script Errors In-Game?
« on: August 15, 2016, 03:05:18 am »

Hi GE:S Team,

So I've been noticing a few problems with what seems to be scripting errors in-game.

On View to a Kill, some script will come up instead of the "stopwatch" that says how long I've been alive and in certain gamemodes the mode will be a script instead of the Gamemode name itself. The characters that people pick, and the weapons will have the same effect. In the Multiplayer Advanced Tab, certain features don't show up properly, and instead puzzle me when I have trouble understanding the options. The Tips during the "Press Start" portion show up as seen in these photos, as well as during loading screens.

Kind of a mishmosh rant, but I was just curious.
Code

P.S: Flying Negro is in one of the screenshots, although far worse things have been said on the forums before. :)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: [ISSUE] Possible Script Errors In-Game?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 03:14:03 am »

Looks like your translation file is corrupted. I've attached the official file, drag/drop into gesource/resource/

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Re: [ISSUE] Possible Script Errors In-Game?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 03:29:13 am »

Looks like your translation file is corrupted. I've attached the official file, drag/drop into gesource/resource/

Worked like a charm! Thanks KM.
Pages: [1]   Go Up