GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:35:12 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: So what will not be in Goldeneye Source?  (Read 34514 times)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: So what will not be in Goldeneye Source?
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 06:50:54 am »

I think it would be a wise decision to replace the female scientist with Natalya.

Now, Removing a finished character from the game would be pretty stupid, Considering its the only female character on MI6.
Even if Natalya was there, Diversity is good.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 06:54:17 am »

I think it would be a wise decision to replace the female scientist with Natalya.

Don't you be hatin on my girl.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 07:06:27 am »

and add bigger breasts please!

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 07:08:49 am »

Let us remember that Natalya was in Goldeneye 64 as the female scientist was not.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

terps4life90

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 09:52:20 am »

Find us character artists.

No excuse.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 01:28:31 pm »

Don't you be hatin on my girl.

If i remember correctly, she was was Spiders GF.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2012, 03:19:53 pm »

It's more a matter of, bug Loafie so that he'll send us the character model(s) he finished but never sent anyone. There's quite a few of them.

I´ve never understood why some people leave just like that. if you´re right with your assumption, he has the damn duty to send the files to the rest of the team, so that they have the chance to finish his work. leaving and deliver nothing is just a bad habit, even if they´re doing it for free. all hat and no cattle. I suppose he did the same thing with his map ge_temple, didn´t he?
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2012, 03:35:18 pm »

I´ve never understood why some people leave just like that. if you´re right with your assumption, he has the damn duty to send the files to the rest of the team, so that they have the chance to finish his work. leaving and deliver nothing is just a bad habit, even if they´re doing it for free. all hat and no cattle. I suppose he did the same thing with his map ge_temple, didn´t he?

I'm pretty sure he went on to do bigger and better things. He doesn't HAVE to do anything for the mod. But he completed a lot of really great characters that we never got.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2012, 03:45:42 pm »

I sent him a message on Facebook, with any luck I can remove natalya from the undeliverables list.

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2012, 01:21:15 am »

I sent him a message on Facebook, with any luck I can remove natalya from the undeliverables list.

OH GOSH PLEASE DO SIR.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2012, 01:37:13 am »

If i remember correctly, she was was Spiders GF.

I don't give a shit if she is Spiders GF, she is ma girl! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY OTHERWISE! HOW DARE YOU!

Who cares if the female science wasn't in ges. Female scientist>Natalya

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 01:42:17 am »

I call Mayday.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 04:18:59 am »

After some further research, I found out that the female scientist was only available in the multi-player version of Goldeneye 64.  So to correct my statement, she was in Goldeneye 64 but not in the single player version.

http://goldeneye.wikia.com/wiki/Scientist_%28Female%29

The GE:S model doesn't look like the picture here:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 04:24:02 am by Troy »
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 10:42:33 am »

Are we really debatting about the look of generic characters now?
She's female, she looks like a scientist, what else could you ask for?

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2012, 03:39:03 pm »

Are we really debatting about the look of generic characters now?
She's female, she looks like a scientist, what else could you ask for?

QFT, Let's please move on to different matters now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up