GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:01:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaramanga strikes again - funhouse v4  (Read 56737 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Scaramanga strikes again - funhouse v4
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2012, 11:38:36 am »

new pictures blah blah blah! ...awesome...yada yada yada!

but seriously: more surveillance! this house sees everything! you wouldn´t even dare to pick one´s nose

the master himself: a pot plant!

cowboy place with final wood texture. howdy!

movie studio backstage

the new pressed wood enlightens my heart

drama / comedy

coulerful cave. you already know it, but its so beautiful that I wanted to post it again:

I turned the woman toilet upside down. seems fair to me, because sometimes my girlfriend drives me crazy

map progress is 85 % done now I think. I decided to delete the whole tower, because this map doesn´t need an higher plane, there´s entertainment enough. shortened the hall of mirrors again, now its perfect. shortened the cowboy and the mobster place again. I don´t want the player to walk endless paths anymore. everything will be more compact now.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 11:51:14 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2012, 11:56:31 am »

Not so sure about the upside bathroom. Maybe you need a room that has more objects in it, so when you walk in, the upside down effect is more apparent.
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2012, 12:06:41 pm »

I'm really liking the references in this map, nice HAL in picture #1.  The upside down bathroom gives me a headache though.  And is picture #3 broken?  Not showing up on my end.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2012, 12:35:41 pm »

is the photo of Scaramanga a new playable charater?

and Will i have to pee up in The Bathroom?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:03:17 pm by Rick Astley »

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2012, 01:01:00 pm »

Why did you feel the need to quote his entire post only to dribble out a piss amount of text?

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 01:01:42 pm »

is the photo of Scaramanga a new playable charater?
and Will i have to pee up in The Bathroom?

1. no, its just a nice picture, not from the real actor, but from a sculpture.
2. its a toilet for women, so you aren´t allowed to pee there anyway!

@emilia: good point. there are objects in it (toilets, sinks, pictures, mirrors), but not so many. though when you´re walking around, its enough to give you a pain in the head. I don´t want the player to vomit into the trash basket, so it has to be a single small room. either the ladies room or the storeroom behind the cinema bar. I´ll see what I can do.

@proxie: HAL is always watching us. he wants the player out of the map, so that his journey to jupiter and his important mission won´t fail
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:16:24 pm by The Cy »

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 01:03:34 pm »

Why did you feel the need to quote his entire post only to dribble out a piss amount of text?

there sorted!

Rick Astley

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2012, 01:04:46 pm »

the map looks really promising- though i hope its not too small

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 01:28:58 pm »

Can't wait to test this Cy ;)
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 03:33:46 pm »

I like the upside down bathroom. You should get someone sitting on a toilet, pants down. It'd be awesome. Good job.
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2012, 09:25:39 am »

I´m still searching for good (and free) music for the map. so, if you know something that could be compatible with the funhouse mood, please post it here.

terps4life90

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2012, 05:57:15 pm »

You were talking about using my piano bond theme improvisation, you can use it if u want.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2012, 06:44:33 pm »

You were talking about using my piano bond theme improvisation, you can use it if u want.

I said the music comes close to what I want. and I think it was you who wrote me a message some time ago about doing the music for the map. if you wanna try out things with the piano feel free to proceed. can you play the man with the golden gun-theme? and can you play it with some madness?

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2012, 07:09:02 pm »

If anything, there should be a custom man with the golden gun theme.  It would fit the map perfectly.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2012, 10:33:35 pm »

The map is getting better each update. Looking forward to play it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up