GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 03:09:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: License To Kill Mode  (Read 7568 times)

manwiththegoldengun

License To Kill Mode
« on: July 25, 2007, 06:29:02 am »

will there be a license to kill mode in GE: source anytime soon

nowhere

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nowhere has no influence.
    • Janus Syndicate
Re: License To Kill Mode
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 06:36:23 am »

There already is one.

"ge_ltk 1" without the quotes in console.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 01:26:28 pm »

ge_ltk 1 ?!?

i suggest the Person who runs the Server must set this. right?
So thats the Problem. there is no server out there who runs this mode (or i didn't recognise it) and my PC isn't fast enougth to do that.
Even running the Game (or some others) sometimes brings up a lot of Graphical Glitches.
I'm not really sure what it is, it could be also simple overheating of the GFX-Card or a problem with the new GFX-Card-driver.
But thats another Topic.

So if somebody knows a server who hosts GE:S on LtK-Mode, or even can set up a server to run LtK, please tell me (and the others who would like to play LtK).
I really would like to play the Game in this mode.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 05:03:52 pm »

you enter that in your console "`" with out the quotes asuuming you turned on the console, i downloaded new GT6800ultra drivers to overclock it and now GES crashes all the time... time to get a new driver!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

kraid

• Game Artist
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 01:09:46 pm »

I've got the latest Detonator-Driver for my nVidea Geforce 6600GT.
No overclocking and no other changes.
And there are strange Glitches e.g.:
There are some untextured polygons towards the Center of the screen
or sometimes parts of the previous screens were not refreshed and stay in front of the moving scene.
This looks really strange (next time I'll try to take a screenshot of this).

you enter that in your console "`" with out the quotes assuming you turned on the console,
And then?
Starting a Server, or joining a game?
Are there other Servers if LtK is enabled?

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 07:17:09 pm »

create a server, then open up the console, type ge_ltk 1, i think i might be wrong actually, it might be in hte main menu type ge_ltk 1 in the console then start a server lol

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

kraid

• Game Artist
    • my Homepage
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 02:05:03 pm »

Yesterday i joined a server on which LtK was enabled, also Paintball, and there were Timed mines, Gold- and Silver-PP7 and the Golden Gun.
But i couldn't play it.
That was because there was one other Player but he doesn't do anything.
So it seems to me like someone has forgotten to disconnect from Server.
And there were also some strange Messages in the top left corner of the screen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up