Editing and Customization > General Discussion

Intro

(1/2) > >>

and.punker:
Nobody I've met who plays Goldeneye has the intro enabled, but I personally like it. However once I played for the first time, I noticed that the gunbarrel opens on the old background image.

killermonkey:
Easter Egg! Haha good find

and.punker:
GES EASTER EGG CONFIRMED, GUN BARREL, JAMES BOND GAME!

The video's title if I ever wanted to become those shitty gta youtubers, goldeneye style

Troy:
I noticed that as well.  The intro wasn't updated.

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]:
I noticed that too, which I found weird considering how much was replaced & updated in this. lol

If/when it's updated I hope either we can replace the music like with the menu & level songs, or at the very least give it a new song. The current one just sounds too "Halo-ish" in my opinion. It's not bad, but with very few songs having that kind of feel (actually I can only recall GoldenZen's version of Cradle, and he wasn't even thinking of Halo when he made it) it kind of sets a different mood for the music and just doesn't sound very "Bond-y" either.
I mean we even got two new remixes of the intro theme by Tweaklab & GoldenZen so why not use one of those?

Personally though, would like to see the song customizable, maybe even make it have multiple songs to choose from.

It's not crucial, but it would help polish this amazing mod, especially since it ends with the old background. Plus, isn't this on by default for new players? This would seem slightly unprofessional to newcomers, when the intro should be "look at how amazing this!" and set the tone of how the mod is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version