GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:56:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Event] Agent Under Fire #2  (Read 4639 times)

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
[Event] Agent Under Fire #2
« on: February 21, 2012, 10:10:03 am »

Agent Under Fire

After the last event not going as planned, I've decided to host another one.  This time, the mode is 100% complete so I don't have to worry about meeting a deadline.
:-D

Description

A player is randomly selected from MI6 and Janus to be their team's key player. The key player on MI6 is James Bond. The key player on Janus is General Ourumov. The key players start the round with a permanent shotgun, full body armor, and a usable shot of adrenaline. The players start the round with a level 1 weapon. In order for a team to level up to the next weapon, their key player must kill a player on the opposing team. The players will be limited to two lives per round if each team's player count is four or more. The first team to kill their opposing team's key player wins the round.

Information

Date: February 25th
Time: 5pm - 10pm EST
Server: [-QA-] Quantum Alliance | New York City | Classic Sets (206.217.128.12:27015)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:13:39 am by Troy »
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: [Event] Agent Under Fire #2
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 05:23:45 pm »

I can not wait to play this 100% complete mode! Now that there are no bugs at all, it should be really great!!!
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

daringsword

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • daringsword has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 06:22:43 pm »

Obvious troll is obvious. 0/10.
--
--
End of Line, man.

Troy

• 00 Agent
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 08:35:58 pm »

I can not wait to play this 100% complete mode! Now that there are no bugs at all, it should be really great!!!
I hope to see you there then.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 03:42:06 pm »

see you tonight
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 01:15:57 am »

Good job with the beast GameMode Troy! Had a blast playing it.

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 01:51:25 am »

this gameplay just rocks, great fun and a very good example for teamplay. but as I told you before, add 1 vs 1 again (so that the two or three players don´t have to wait for other players) and I would be perfectly happy with agent under fire. and here are some pictures of the event:

good job!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 01:54:15 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 02:24:16 am »

I'm glad to see it is being well received now! From the screenshots looks like you incorporated all the things we discussed. :-)

Troy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 05:09:09 am »

this gameplay just rocks, great fun and a very good example for teamplay. but as I told you before, add 1 vs 1 again (so that the two or three players don´t have to wait for other players) and I would be perfectly happy with agent under fire.
I am glad you enjoyed the event.  I received a lot of compliments which made me very happy.  As I have told you before, 1 on 1 is not how the mode should be played.  That's just shotgun and adrenaline vs shotgun and adrenaline.  There isn't any attack and defend game play.  It would just be like baron vs baron in LALD, dumb.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 11:44:58 am »

K.M i would love to see this gamemode offically intergrated into V4.2- its great fun :)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 02:01:46 pm »

This game mode, Launch Code, and Uplink will be featured as a 3rd party scenario pack for 4.2 shortly after its release (which is coming down the pike soon)

Troy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 09:31:14 am »

Nice one KM.  I made some changes to the mode after the event.

- Added (default 'g') in the adrenaline help.
- Removed unlocking the round if it went into wait time because it restarts the round unlocking it.
- Fixed team kills. (If the server admin has this enabled.)

Once you finish the 4.2 python and you send me the predefines, I will update this mode.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:05:37 pm by Troy »
Pages: [1]   Go Up