GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 03:28:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [L[T]K] Still around? i think that was the old tag i cant remember  (Read 4987 times)

tiedyesmiley

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • tiedyesmiley has no influence.

just wondering i use to play this back at the first release and was in the LTK clan just wondering if they still out there or if anyone is still around.  I was Smiley or Smilez back in the day i cant even remember what i use to go by something like that i know lol.

im downloading the mod again now.  Is Wake still around to?

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
Re: [L[T]K] Still around? i think that was the old tag i cant remember
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 05:18:32 am »

im downloading the mod again now.  Is Wake still around to?

Is he ever.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 09:43:19 am »

Sure, Wake is still arround here.
Wait for him to pass by and answere your question.

Might take a while though, he's having PC issues ATM.

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 05:53:35 pm »

[L[T]K], sure brings back memories haha

tiedyesmiley

• Agent
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 02:47:33 pm »

I am definately glad the mod didnt die. It is awesome. So what about xantos i cant remember the spelling and the JS guys?

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 07:44:11 pm »

xanatos is hard to come by now. He isn't currently active with the team, and I haven't seen him at all. Others might say different. Not sure who the other guy you are talking about.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:50:34 pm by CCsaint10 [bklax23] »

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

WNxBIGBIRD

• Agent
  • WNxBIGBIRD has no influence.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 10:26:57 pm »

Was your name "The Smiley Man" ?

If it was, I remember playing with you back in the alpha. Not sure if it is, or if you remember me though.

But yes, Wake is still around, although the clan isn't the most active.

tiedyesmiley

• Agent
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 11:50:52 pm »

yea that was it i knew it was smiley something lol. yea that was me yea i was playing with you earlier i remembered big bird but i thought you was in JS or something. definitely nice to see the old players still around. hope to run into more

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 03:18:26 am »

He's talking about Janus Syndicate or -[JS]- . You may remember me as Hell_razor. Yeah, that was all with nowhere, xanatos, mr sentual, uberdonut, luchador, boris, PimpinJuice, etc. Not many, if any of them are still somewhat active, other than me (kinda ::)), and the clan is long gone GE:S wise.

Instead, they went full steam ahead with Machinima. www.jsclan.com And it basically started here with GE:S Alpha  ;) Lol Another Day 2 was the first "feature length" Machinima that Xanatos worked hard on.

http://www.youtube.com/v/muxe9oXzKqo

And you may have seen their VERY popular Counter-Strike For Kids
http://www.youtube.com/v/mB6fq9Aadwk
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 03:21:29 am by mbsurfer »

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 12:29:43 pm »

The Janus Syndicate (Specifically Xanatos) decided a few years ago to completely disassociate themselves from Goldeneye: Source after some conflicts with the rest of the community (from what I understand). I hung out with them on their Ventrilo for two years, right now they're entirely focused on machinima films, and they're really good at it too.

For the most part most of the original players and classic clans from the Alpha days like [L[T]K] and -[JS]- have dispersed unfortunately.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 12:41:25 pm »

Yea, I wish there where more clans on our game to bring more hype. Who knows, Hopefully one day we will have hundreds playing or thousands playing at any given moment. And then I would be hired to be a level designer too :p

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 09:35:23 pm »

Man, I could watch that css for kids endlessly haha.

For the most part most of the original players and classic clans from the Alpha days like [L[T]K] and -[JS]- have dispersed unfortunately.
Well, there is still some of 'em left and kicking in WN :P

BlackEagle

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 01:41:34 am »

I remember both of those actually.  I haven't played in awhile so now I am installing it on my new laptop at the moment so hopefully I can bring back some good memories.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 07:43:06 am »

Oh hai.

Yeah smiley, I remember you! Cool memories.

Yesh so, [L[T]K] isnt dead but "dormant". I dont actively recruit for it because for years ive been on the dev team instead. But technically I did not disband it because there should be more clans than less for this wonderful mod and im hanging on the day when people will again flock to join a struggling clan to wage war on WN and co.

Every other person in the clan went off and got a real life. No exceptions. Ive talked to a few since 2007 after beta 1.0 but usually its a catch up and they say they like playing beta 4 when they get a chance.

Nice to see you anyway :P
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 07:44:49 am by Wake[of]theBunT »
Pages: [1]   Go Up