GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:20:44 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye: Source v4.2 Release [Download it!]  (Read 50904 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: GoldenEye: Source v4.2 Release [Download it!]
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 07:27:02 am »

hope you have fun, it´s goldeneye weekend!
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2012, 08:34:42 am »

I've only played 4.2 for a short period, but from what I've seen, you guys have outdone yourself.  The entire team deserves a huge pat on the back.  The mod is definitely headed in the right direction.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

SliDer

• Played GoldenEye, Now Playing GoldenEye Source.
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SliDer has no influence.
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 02:04:20 pm »

AWESOME SHIT EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job Ge:S team
Never Born, Came From the Depths of Hell and Heaven, And is good at GoldenEye Source.

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 06:30:36 pm »

Just a quick question, is the Martini Map Pack compatible with 4.2? I know that there won't be any bots if it is, I just want to make sure before I throw those files onto my server and spend the ten minutes or whatever working on that.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 08:24:33 pm »

Just a quick question, is the Martini Map Pack compatible with 4.2? I know that there won't be any bots if it is, I just want to make sure before I throw those files onto my server and spend the ten minutes or whatever working on that.

Siberia works fine, haven't seen any issue's texture wise, and it also has Bots. Grid however doesn't have Bots and has texture issues at the moment, which is a shame as this is one of the maps I mostly wanted to try with Bots as I have yet to play it, never seems to be on the servers.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2012, 09:13:31 pm »

No love for siberia :'(  Yeah, just by happen stance textures are fine and bots were thrown into the 4.1 compile for "trial" at the time. They are no where near as good as they should be set up (node wise), but they work well enough for an ok experience. I will redo nodes and such at a later time.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

freddyk83

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • freddyk83 has no influence.
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2012, 10:33:38 pm »

is there any documentation online for how to do the noding?
I''m curious as to the process and everything.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2012, 11:24:49 pm »

I am going to be writing documentation for all our new features this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2012, 11:45:41 pm »

is there any documentation online for how to do the noding?
I''m curious as to the process and everything.

This is a video I bookmarked, thinking of having a go myself with Grid.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 12:52:09 am »

by the way i should note that the download link http://lifethrumyeyes.net/ges/GoldenEye_Source_v4.2_server.zip

is corrupted i tried downloading it from this website and it said that the contents were corrupted and needed to be redownloaded...just letting everyone know

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 04:00:15 am »

Thanks, Rick. It has been removed from the mirror list.

No one should be using that server link anyway. There is a 4.2.1 server zip on the forums, and downloadable from moddb people should use.

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2012, 01:12:41 pm »

i know its a silly question but a couple of announcements ago that there was going to be a second look at another in game charater and the gamemode Launch Code- are these going to be postponed till V4.3 just curious thats all

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Matteobin has no influence.
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 12:01:09 pm »

A wonderful update: thank you!

This game really rocks, and it will rock for a long time I hope!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up