GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:44:51 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Achievement Drafts  (Read 72565 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Achievement Drafts
« on: September 28, 2008, 12:24:10 am »

Only post pictures of the Achievement Icons here:

Heres the plan, we want you to create 64x64pixel icon's that will be placed inside of Konrad's template. There are some requirements, We either need a layerd .PSD file or .tiff with the logo on a seperate layer.

OR you can just give me the logo with a transparent or single color background with out the template background.  Basically the team needs to be able to take the logo separately and apply filters to it.

FYI: The multi-colored icon will be used once you have unlocked the achievement. Inversely, black and white Icon will be used for the locked achievements.

I want to stress the fact that you WILL be credited for ANY and ALL work that WE decide to use for a FINAL release. Next, we may alter your icon after it is received by the development team, you still WILL be credited.

Template can be downloaded: http://www.konradbeerbaum.com/ges/ach_template.zip

Please contact me (SharpSh00tah) in regards to any questions. Also, finished Icons must be sent over to me as well. Finally, please tell me what you want your alias to be credited as.

Please do not be offended if your icon is not chosen for a release.

AIM:      SharpSh00tah
MSN:      Jebsistem@hotmail.com
E-Mail:      Jebsistem@aol.com

** ACHIEVEMENTS **

Licensed to Spill - Shoot 100 soda cans
Tzar of the U.S.S.R. - Kill 50 opponents with the Tazer Boy
Phantastic Phantom - Kill 50 people with Phantom
Remotely Remove - Kill 50 people with a remote mine
Timid Termination - Kill 50 people with a timed mine
Proximity Pulvarisor - Kill 50 people with proximity mine
RCP 4 Death - Kill 50 people with the RCP90 (recipe for death)
PKing Soup - Kill 50 people with the PPK
ARYOU33? - Kill 33 people with the AR3 Assault Rifle
A View To A Kill - Kill 50 opponents with the Sniper Rifle
Silent Assassin - Use only melee weapons and win the round
Number One With A Bullet - Be awarded Most Deadly and Most Accurate (in the same round)
Live and Let Die - Be the last man standing in YOLT game play without dieing (10 times)
I AM INVINCIBLE! - Be awarded Most Deadly and longest inning while playing as Boris

Good Luck

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
Re: Achievement Drafts
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 04:59:57 am »

Just wanted to know if this is how you wanted it.  I threw it together real quick for a sample.

License to Spill:
PSD File
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 10:14:39 pm by mbsurfer »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 05:44:10 am »

wow already?!? niice i like that one man its hawt

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

MalkSticks

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 10:40:06 am »

I had a go at making it look like it'd been drawn onto the paper background, or something.

Tzar of the U.S.S.R.:

PSD: http://www.mediafire.com/upload_complete.php?id=z0meax9dxcj

J.Barnes

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 05:06:42 pm »

Nothing too fancy, but I think it gets the point across. ;)

Remotely Remove:
PSD File: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T0O1OLZL

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 09:57:46 pm »

http://www.mediafire.com/?vlwtzytwzid

Proxy Pulverizer- let me know if you have any problems opening this, as I saved it in the .psd format through paint.net (I can't afford photoshop) and I'll just post a tga or something.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 10:01:26 pm by The SSL »
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 11:09:42 pm »

Silent Assassin:
PSD File

I AM INVINCIBLE!:
PSD File
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 11:43:02 pm by mbsurfer »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 12:02:09 am »

Proxy Pulverizer- let me know if you have any problems opening this, as I saved it in the .psd format through paint.net (I can't afford photoshop) and I'll just post a tga or something.

Credit: SSL

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 12:04:39 am by SharpSh00tah »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 02:15:39 am »

mbsurfer, remember that you can get silent assasin with ANY melee weapon (slappers or knife) try to incorporate that into your design. I absolutely love the boris one!

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 02:37:55 am »

mbsurfer, remember that you can get silent assasin with ANY melee weapon (slappers or knife) try to incorporate that into your design. I absolutely love the boris one!

Thanks km for the feedback, I really do appreciate it.  I'll have to rework it another day though because I'm pretty busy tonight.

drunkill

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 03:14:24 pm »

View To A Kill

It may look a bit different form the others, due to the paper background, So I tried to leave as much paper in as possible. Even a 2px wide paper border inside the black border, but it didn't look very good.
View2akill 0:

View2akill 1:

View2akill 2:

View2akill 3:

.PSD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=aa6505001b92b6d5ab1eab3e9fa335ca49aae46cb61e494c

I myself prefer (in this order) Icon 0, Icon 2, Icon 3 But i chucked up slight variations so you can choose and re-create them if you wish.

Credit to drunkill if it's chosen.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 08:14:29 pm »

I like Icon 3 the best. Good work!

elratauru

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 05:10:51 am »

Well, this is not that original as the others...but I want another achivement that wasnt on the list...so:

Its "License to kill" - Kill 500 people total

PSD: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=68f4ccd6b5e4fee1d2db6fb9a8902bda

elratauru

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 05:23:34 am »

Well, It doesnt let me to edit the other post, so, sry about the double post.

Now:

RCP 4 death ^^

PSD also in:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=68f4ccd6b5e4fee1d2db6fb9a8902bda

Sergeant Kelly

• Deus Ex Fan.
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 02:56:36 am »

I think that one would actually look better with the RCP in front of the paper. It's kinda hard to see it currently.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up