GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:27:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deathmatch rounds  (Read 6842 times)

Al Capwn

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Al Capwn has no influence.
Deathmatch rounds
« on: February 23, 2010, 08:09:35 pm »

In gungame, the rounds are locked at 5 minutes and don't count down. That is, the rounds are unlimited.

How do I do the same thing in deathmatch? I don't want the rounds to end, I just want the map to change once someone hits the fraglimit. ge_roundtime has a lower limit of 240 and an upper limit of 660 so I can't do it through that.

keefy

• EWJ
  • 00 Agent
  • keefy is looked down upon.
Re: Deathmatch rounds
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 08:18:21 pm »

try this
ge_roundtime 0 
mp_fraglimit 50

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 09:39:11 pm »

wrong

put this in deathmatch.cfg:

ge_roundtime 0
dm_fraglimit 50

MAKE SURE IN SERVER.CFG YOU SET YOUR NORMAL ROUND TIME. This makes sure when deathmatch is not playing it resumes round countdown.

The round freezing in gungame is done in the python. I don't recommend you tinker with the python script.

P.S. - Al Capwn you really really really need to read the release documentation. This is ALL outlined in there (and then some): http://wiki.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/Beta_4_Release_Documentation#Server_Variables_and_Commands

mookie

• Idiot
  • 00 Agent
  • mookie is looked down upon.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 10:16:05 pm »

I'm pretty sure you'll get what you want by setting ge_roundtime 0, mp_timelimit 0.
5 2 3 7 1 4 6 0
Pages: [1]   Go Up