GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 04:41:24 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaramanga strikes again - funhouse v4  (Read 57480 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Scaramanga strikes again - funhouse v4
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2012, 10:43:25 am »

I thought of something that I liked in a previous version.  For your traps, before you could shoot the buttons and they would work.  I liked that before you wouldn't have to stand in front of them to get them to work.

ah thanks, I almost forgot this feature. I changed it in the last version because I thought people would shoot at the buttons all the time. but I think you´re right. it was a nice feature, so it will be in version 4 again.
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2012, 02:58:19 am »

I thought of something that I liked in a previous version.  For your traps, before you could shoot the buttons and they would work.  I liked that before you wouldn't have to stand in front of them to get them to work.

ha! I didn't even know you could do this!
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2012, 01:40:04 am »

any new updates Cy?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:54:34 pm by Rick Astley »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2012, 11:01:24 am »

any new updates Cy?

Yes.

Ladies & Gentlemen,
I am pleased to see that so many shareholders and guests have taken the trouble to come here and show their interest in our wonderful mod.
This topic is about a new (4.) version of a map I´m currently working on, called Scaramanga's funhouse. The map is based on the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" and the Gamecube Game "Goldeneye: Rogue Agent". For more infos & pictures, please turn back the pages here.

But enough talk now, here's the new funhouse trailer:

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/RwFa7YDVWjg

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2012, 11:05:34 am »

Bravo! Bravo!

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2012, 11:06:57 am »

Excellent Work Cy i look forward to playing it :)

i really cant wait to try it out :)

Rick Astley

« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2012, 11:08:15 am »

so is this going to be released coincide with 4.2 release?

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2012, 11:15:52 am »

so is this going to be released coincide with 4.2 release?

no, but it´s "coming soon" ;)

liamcadhain

« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2012, 12:04:38 pm »

Nice one Cy, love the trailer. Can't wait to try out the map when it's released!

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2012, 01:02:42 pm »

Very good indeed, and love the trailer.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2012, 09:42:10 pm »

map progress is 95 % done now but I still need more music, especially the piano theme! so, if you´ve got some good tracks, please load them up and send me a PM
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:54:45 pm by The Cy »

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2012, 10:20:11 pm »

So excited, will it have Bots?

Actually, that's probably a silly question.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2012, 03:39:55 pm »

sure, the map will feature BOTS! and of course ROCKS and COWBOYS and GRAVES and NAKED WOMEN and even SOLOPLAYER! ;)

but seriously, the map is almost finished. I´m planing to release the second test version for beta testers /developers / chosen  people (who would like to?) this weekend. then, after the bug report I am going to fix the stated issues and then the map will be released to the public.

after release I will post the vmf file of the funhouse AND also the vmf file of the fragmented island part. I´m very happy how the progress of funhouse turned out and after such a long time I feel I´m personally done with it. but I think some skilled guy (like luchador for example) could add some stuff, which is beyond my capabilities as a mapper (such as special models, like better cowboy / mob papercuts / mirror models in the hall of mirrors). there's always room for improvements. and maybe one day it could be an official map, who knows?

the second map (the island part) works as a good training lesson, to learn some basic mapping skills. the living room is almost done, but the beach needs a lot of environment work, mostly by adding displacements.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 08:35:43 pm by The Cy »

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2012, 11:44:24 pm »

Yes! Send the files to me!
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Excidium

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Excidium barely matters.Excidium barely matters.
« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2012, 02:03:42 pm »

I would be honored to test and host!  great work Cy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up