GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:58:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [QUESTION] Banning Players  (Read 4034 times)

SovietSpaghetti

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SovietSpaghetti has no influence.
[QUESTION] Banning Players
« on: September 16, 2016, 09:21:10 am »

I go to ban a player with command sm_ban STEAMID 0 hacking

but because that player sneakily left server before i could type in the cmd on rcon, they have avoided being banned... i get the message...
Results:
[SM] No matching client was found.

Is there anyway of adding them to a ban list via server files so when they join they are denied entry... If so please help me!

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Re: [QUESTION] Banning Players
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 12:27:49 am »

If you managed to snatch his SteamID you can throw it into the server's banlist.  banned_user.cfg or something like that

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
Re: [QUESTION] Banning Players
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 06:11:12 pm »

If you managed to snatch his SteamID you can throw it into the server's banlist.  banned_user.cfg or something like that

Do what proxie said.
Troy, get back on that treadmill
Pages: [1]   Go Up