GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:01:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible GE:S Cheater to watch  (Read 15149 times)

illwieckz

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • illwieckz is looked down upon.
    • gg.illwieckz.net
Re: Possible GE:S Cheater to watch
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2016, 04:11:58 pm »

He probably just kept taking armor. It's easy to get no deaths on 1v1s if the skill gap is huge. I don't think there's a god mode hack.

Yep, that's why I hidden the steamid to not falsely accuse someone, but that was very strange because even if I'm not very good, I know how many powerful shots I gave him, and armor does not protect against Cougar Magnum Headshot right ? By the way I have no video, and I haven't read something about god mode hack yet, so, no one will know.

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2016, 05:00:43 pm »

Armor protects you against any kind of damage, it basically acts as a second life bar. With armor, you can survive a Cougar Magnum headshot, so it'd take two headshots to kill someone with full health and armor.

CptLima

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!
    • Follow Cpt. Lima on Twitch!
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2016, 07:38:04 pm »

I saw this exact person, "Tune," causing havoc and cheating in Bunker (it was a full server when he came in; after a few minutes of his hacking people started to leave en masse).

I didn't spec him, but he must have killed me 10 times with one-shot headshots within 2 minutes, and also had some sort of super speed hack on that's not in the Archives video posted earlier in this thread - it was so blatant it was infuriating.

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2016, 08:35:52 pm »

I saw this exact person, "Tune," causing havoc and cheating in Bunker (it was a full server when he came in; after a few minutes of his hacking people started to leave en masse).

I didn't spec him, but he must have killed me 10 times with one-shot headshots within 2 minutes, and also had some sort of super speed hack on that's not in the Archives video posted earlier in this thread - it was so blatant it was infuriating.

The next time you play, hit Shift+Tab, go to View Players, hit the Recent Games Tab, and search him up. Send us a screenshot and see if you can figure out anything from there.

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2016, 08:45:35 pm »

Just for curiosity, when did this happen? Yesterday or before that?

Also codemaster94, not an screenshot but the profile link with video proof. Demo or YT / other web.

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2016, 11:15:40 pm »

Just for curiosity, when did this happen? Yesterday or before that?

Also codemaster94, not an screenshot but the profile link with video proof. Demo or YT / other web.

Who makes demos anymore? this aint 2000. people use real video recording applications. You silly goober.
Troy, get back on that treadmill

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2016, 11:39:09 pm »

It's way easier to send a demo than uploading a video. And you can record demo at any time without having to alt-tab or anything to setup your video recording.

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2016, 11:50:56 pm »

It's way easier to send a demo than uploading a video. And you can record demo at any time without having to alt-tab or anything to setup your video recording.

+2 you vin.
Troy, get back on that treadmill

CptLima

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!
    • Follow Cpt. Lima on Twitch!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2016, 01:49:03 am »

Who makes demos anymore? this aint 2000. people use real video recording applications. You silly goober.

I can't recall; not sure if it was Sunday or Monday night.

Wishful Thinking!

• Community GE:S Australia Admin
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Wishful Thinking! has no influence.
    • Wishful Thinking!
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2016, 10:08:00 am »

How do I ban someone on my server both indefinitely and for a few days? What time scale does it go by, minutes?

What are the console commands for such?

Hello codemaster94.

To ban by Steam ID:

1.) Create the configuration file:
Navigate to your gesource/cfg folder, create a .cfg file called "banned_users.cfg"

2.) Obtain their Steam ID:
You'll need to know their Steam ID, you can obtain this by using the status command in the server console while their online. If you want to obtain a Steam ID while their offline, search for them on: http://steamidfinder.com/

3.) Adding users to the list:
Once you have their Steam ID, add this line to your banned_users.cfg configuration file, banid 0 STEAM_XX:X:XXXXXX -- Where the X's are put their ID

4.) Add an automatic execute reference to your main server's cfg file:
Anywhere in your server's configuration file, add a line with: exec banned_users.cfg
This will be executed (activated) each time you start the server.

Notes:
 - The number after banid determines time measured in minutes, 0 (as demonstrated) is a permanent ban.
 - Add another by creating a new line on the configuration file.

To ban by IP Address (Process much like Steam ID)

1.) Create the configuration file:
Navigate to your gesource/cfg folder, create a .cfg file called "banned_ips.cfg"

2.) Obtain their IP Address:
You'll need to know their IP Address, you can obtain this by using the status command in the server console while their online. If you want to obtain their IP Address while their offline, search through your log files.

3.) Adding users to the list:
Once you have their IP Address, add this line to your banned_ips.cfg configuration file, addip 0 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

4.) Add an automatic execute reference to your main server's cfg file:
Anywhere in your server's configuration file, add a line with: exec banned_ips.cfg
This will be executed (activated) each time you start the server.

Notes:
 - You can use banip but the console recommends using addip instead.
 - The number after addip determines how long they will be banned for, 0 means permanent.
 - It appears to append to the server's cache, for example, removing an ID or IP from the list won't take effect until the you either restart the server or manually from console/rcon exec the configuration file again.

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
..: PC Gaming & Anime | TeamSpeak 3: ts3.wishfulthinkings.net :..

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up