GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:32:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goldeneye OST remixes and tributes  (Read 8751 times)

DEFCON

Goldeneye OST remixes and tributes
« on: January 19, 2008, 10:07:59 pm »

I understand that you are not in much need of any more music (Yes, there is actually someone who reads up BEFORE they post  ;D) But I would still love to be involved as Goldeneye is still one of my all time favorite games.

I have plenty of experience in multiple genres of electronic music (primarily Drum&Bass, Hardstyle, Techno, Experimental, and Dark Ambient) and I have always wanted to remix Goldeneye's soundtrack (yes, the whole thing, or at least most of it).
If you would like to get a general idea of my style and experience, I have a few tracks, including a Goldeneye remix, posted on my myspace page (yes, I know, damn myspace. if I had another site to host it on I would, I'm really not trying to advertise) which can be found at:

www.myspace.com/defconvict

I am able to remix any track in any genre and I can definitely make some fan tracks too (stuff that sounds similar to the original artist ;P).

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.

-DC

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
Re: Goldeneye OST remixes and tributes
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 08:46:31 pm »

Well we've got the music pretty much covered, but there are a few other music guys that have done third party packs in the past.  You might want to get in touch with mtm or dadude about that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up