GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:58:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: BETA 3 Released! (Follow Up)  (Read 64067 times)

WizzyKid

Re: BETA 3 Released! (Follow Up)
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 09:37:34 pm »

Awesome! I've been playing around with this mod for a good while, and have been very excited to see BETA 3 come out. I'm so glad it has, and can't wait to try it! :D

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 11:06:45 pm »

Hi,
First up F***ing great work on the mod guys. Just one major problem though...

In the client zip download it seems that the file zil131_open.vvd is corrupt and now for me to play the game I must redownload the entire 500+ mb installer, therefore using over 1gb of my download limit.
I was just wondering if someone could please upload this file to filefront or something of that nature for me, I would be very VERY grateful :)

Here is your file man. Hope it works out for you. :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/195734856/zil131_open.vvd.html

Enjoy!

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 12:58:39 am »

I just saw this mod on Moddb about 2 days ago and saw the extremely low countdown for Beta 3.. now myself and half of my friends list has been playing it :D great work guys

(my comp allows me to get 9-30fps on GE:S tops but it isn't stopping me :D  15ping is win i must say)

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 01:18:52 am »

All this Beta 3 release non-sense is going to have to make me replace my sig >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
  • X-tra is looked down upon.
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 03:18:31 am »

For the video contest, I made a this today. Ok, it suck and I could do better, but meh... That's only a beginning. Don't worry about the retarded voice, i'm French, so...  :P

You can watch it in hd here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4opZ-nmIWU&feature=channel_page
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 03:23:23 am by X-tra »
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 03:30:00 am »

I like that, it has potential, keep going and make it longer and i think you'll do good. BTW the accent makes it funnier actually.. not a diss just is

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 04:29:14 am »

X-tra dude that was actually really funny i LOLed for real haha. if you get smoother camera movement, and keep the french accent i think you could find yourself with a spot on the dev team.

keep working at it to make sure that in the end you have something amazing. this defanetly has potential.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 07:31:47 am »

Haha nice vid. Good stuff for sure. I like the wide pans and the humor is great, but as spider mentioned it's a tad choppy at points.

Although this is all moot since my GE:S footage will blow everyone else away (those in Complex tonight w/ server update know what I mean).

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 07:34:11 am »

hahaha time will tell if it was my fail :P

Lodle is investigating later.

brex

• Agent
  • brex has no influence.
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 10:00:29 am »

ey,
just wondering if anyones tryed using the demo smoother at all??
i tryed last night and i was having a fair bit of trouble, for some reason every time i tryed to create a new key, it would reset to the original location.
I have no problems demo smoothing in cs:s using the process i used in ge:s, so im just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem
thanks

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 10:18:57 am »

@X-tra

The video is hilarious. The accent really is the best. Perhaps, in a certain way, the choppy camera work, as others have mentioned, contributes to the overall funny stance of the video and could be interpreted as a feature and not as a flaw from the video maker; it could be seen as put there with a purpose. It looks good and I laughed hard the first time I saw it. Nice work and keep makin' more!

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 12:59:13 pm »

Ok, I will come with something better today or tomorrow. I hesitated to post the video because I was scary to sound like a retarded. :p
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 01:22:13 pm »

I hesitated to post the video because I was scary to sound like a retarded. :p

Why would you fear that? Because of your accent? That makes it funnier, not you looking retarded. :D

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 12:56:56 am »

Sorry guys I'm late and can't post my new video since my dad removed internet on MY computer because... well, you know, I did something wrong. My video was done, godamnit. :(

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 03:31:16 am »

Sorry guys I'm late and can't post my new video since my dad removed internet on MY computer because... well, you know, I did something wrong. My video was done, godamnit. :(

Gotta be more secretive about the pr0n ;P

Why don't you put it on a flash drive or portable storage drive, and send it from another computer?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up