GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 10:51:34 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dedicated admin plug in's? (Mani, Sourcemod, Meta, etc)  (Read 3389 times)

ktwo

Dedicated admin plug in's? (Mani, Sourcemod, Meta, etc)
« on: February 08, 2011, 10:04:23 pm »

Greetings! Old dog here.  I used to run CS 1.5 servers with mani or the like.  Attempted to run GE:S with mani and I keep getting a program fail/close problem after adding in client config for admin rights.Dedicated server is running just fine-- thanks for all the server config options and pre-developed classic rotations!

Does anyone have a plugin working for admin type packages? I am lazy and want to have all the map vote, etc without typing in the ge_ into the console.  I like Mani as you get admin immunity for all the noobs who want to spawn kill.

Also, I can't recall the way to get a welcome message on log in so I can drop in our mumble info- just not a fan of ingame voice.

Advice?

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Dedicated admin plug in's? (Mani, Sourcemod, Meta, etc)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 11:16:09 pm »

I believe most servers use Sourcemod. I like Mani as well, but seems Sourcemod works a little better with Orangebox.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up