GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:04:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Crappy 3rd week  (Read 11084 times)

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
Re: Crappy 3rd week
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 10:52:16 am »

"I have an anxiety disorder so its not like hauling a computer into a store is easy."
Squeeze that coinpurse and get some testosteronies in your blood stream.  Trust me, no matter how freaked and neurotic you act, the people who work there have seen worse.

"I think my girlfriend of 6 years isnt in love with me like she was, anymore. We have been in a long distance thing for 4 of those now. And while I feel the same exact way as when i told her I loved her (we were good friends), I think she may have lost some feelings or been taken by someone in her real surroundings."

I think the reg flag here was the fact that your feelings didn't change after a half-decade of having no actual contact.  That this person could be replaced by a non-crappy version of CleverBot and your daily life wouldn't really change underscores the problem.

Long distance doesn't work.  I had a roommate in college from across the pond.  He had a girlfriend, and it worked because every few months she'd find a chance to fly over and make our room smell like Bassy's hamper.  Then they'd get bored and start trolling me, like some sort of two-headed bi-gendered Weclock.  I should've gotten a lead pipe and engraved "email: sage" on it.

Don't they have wimmins in Oz?  Or are they all locked away in bunkers to protect them from drop bears?
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 01:57:03 am »

That's some serious bromance, sharp.

Yes it was, but it is the truth :p ; this team has been there for me, and i cant thank all of you enough; the tables have turned so I am here for him.

Just remember; the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else! I know it's immature and shitty, but I felt like a champion when I saw my ex with a new guy.  He was short, fat, covered in tattoos, and a hippie. No one will ever fuck her like I did :)

Yup, thats how I got over Rachel Coon; and yes Coon was her last name haha, I deffinately cracked a few jokes. Either way, I railed a 20 year old twin and her sister immidiately after. let me grab the pics.

The 20y/o is on the left, I am in the center, and my cuzzin is on the right (single and moving to orlando; VC?? ).

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 01:58:59 am by Jeron [SharpSh00tah] »

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2010, 02:24:49 am »

Send your cousin to Canada plz
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 09:27:54 pm »

Wow. I have yet to do twins.

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 12:45:53 am »

I second this motion.

And Wake, GE:S is important to us, but man, your personal life should always take priority. Do what you've gotta do.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:50:24 am by Gabbo »

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 01:27:03 pm »

moving to orlando
OUCH.  Keep going north or you can haz regrets.  Orlando may be an improvement, but still, anywhere between O-town and Jax is better.  Everyone I've talked to who have lived there would open conversation with "I gotta get the fuck out of here!"  (paraphrase)  One escapee I know didn't stop running until Talahassee.

I'm of course talking about living conditions, not fucking conditions.  There is no tail anywhere, except Tampa, apparently.  How do I know this...well, some other time.

Wow. I have yet to do twins.
Fear not, our faith in your penis is not shaken.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 01:28:46 pm by Viashino Cutthroat »
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 04:32:01 pm »

Haha, let me grab my box

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up