GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:41:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye: Source v4.1 [Release]  (Read 19223 times)

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: GoldenEye: Source v4.1 [Release]
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 01:39:25 am »

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/eoiu2/goldeneye_source_official_v41_trailer/

If you guys havent been checking our moddb page or youtube page. Check it out now. There is our latest gameplay video. Thank enzo for his big effort to pull this off. Much harddrive was borrowed :P

And of course if you give us some reddit love even more players are likely to download and join you in game once they see how cool v4.1 looks and plays :)

Cheers guys.

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 05:00:10 am »

Wait what? is that really the bunker map? Are you guys early April fooling us ;D? Dude, the reason why I haven't played GES in years was, because i wanted to play in the Bunker map. I freaking love that map only.

I like the other maps, but i loved Bunker the most idk y. You just made my day honestly. Thank you GES Team.

I will host a small server from my house for anyone who wants a clean, non modded server with no extra crap. (details will come soon)

Thanks a lot again

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 05:31:09 am »

So you haven't played v4.1.....
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 03:41:08 pm »

So you haven't played v4.1.....

Not at all.. sorry folks.

This weekend i was busy with a person who came from a different state, so I had to drive him to places and stuff..

Around night, I will download it and setup a server.

this is gonna be a awesome day!

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 04:58:42 pm »

Yeah saw splitscreenEnzo! (God..  splitscreen  :'( )

Showed it to some of my mates. Hope it will get some of those to play!

keefy

• EWJ
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • keefy is looked down upon.
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2010, 06:23:27 pm »

Great news
Just an FYI I the torrent download seems corrupted, everytiem I download it wont let me install.  ITs very fast though.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 07:31:49 pm by keefy »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up