GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:31:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: GE_SnowBlind  (Read 14003 times)

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
Re: GE_SnowBlind
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 12:52:44 am »

I just watched a video, looks like it has a lot of potential. Roger keep me updated!
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 02:43:09 pm »

Any pics?

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 02:19:22 pm »

any new updates?

terps4life90

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 05:41:28 pm »

Updated first post with some screenshots.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 05:50:55 pm »

I see you've changed around a bunch of things, get me up to speed on Steam and we can run through it again.  ;-)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 07:16:50 pm »

If you need an extra guy for a quick test, I'm in pal.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 07:45:36 pm »

looks good so far. if you think its ready for another testing session, send me a message
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

liamcadhain

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 08:29:51 pm »

Looking good so far, keep up the good work!

terps4life90

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 09:41:31 pm »

I am glad you guys like it so far. I am hosting a test tonight, and if anyone would like to help test it, please pm me now.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 12:24:48 am »

looks good the castle area reminds me of Casa Loma...

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2012, 10:14:43 pm »

Good to see some progress on this map.

You should add displacement snow to other areas like the helipad too, otherwise it'll look to flat.
I still don't like the wall textures, it needs more variation for sure and also should be darker.
I'm thinking of old natural stone.

Maybe you can find some good ones here: http://www.cgtextures.com/textures.php?t=browse&q=2

Also the outer wall and the base of the walls should have much bigger stones then the rest.
The higher you get with the walls, the smaller the stone size can be.

terps4life90

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 02:57:26 am »

Thank you kraid for some closure ;). I will make you happy. I was going to add displacements to the roofs and the helipad, and add some sexy shadow, still a lot of work to do.

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 03:11:43 pm »

This is one of my favorite maps from NightFire. And while my memory is a little foggy about all the little details because I can't remember the last time I played NF, it looks great so far.

Keep it up.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 06:04:16 pm »

It also depends on the plattform you played the game on.
The console version is quite different from the PC version.

Just yesterday i spoke to someone who's porting the NF maps to GES, so soon you might find out how different they are.

terps4life90

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2012, 06:31:11 pm »

Yes the pc version was the shit version, xbox is where it's at!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up