GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 02:09:03 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaramanga strikes again - funhouse v4  (Read 57727 times)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Scaramanga strikes again - funhouse v4
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2012, 02:55:03 pm »

sure, the map will feature BOTS! and of course ROCKS and COWBOYS and GRAVES and NAKED WOMEN and even SOLOPLAYER! ;)

Naked Women? Gidditty Giddity

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2012, 12:18:41 am »

Why no naked men? We need to draw in the female audience.

*gigidity*
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2012, 01:03:40 pm »

sorry for the delay, but I had to change one major floor in the map and now it looks just great. so, the second test version will come out on thursday. and I need MORE TESTERS!
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

liamcadhain

« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2012, 02:41:56 pm »

and I need MORE TESTERS!

I wouldn't mind testing it out, but not on a Thursday. I'm back in college this week so I'll be busy enough with that. I'll be free at the weekend though. Not sure if I'll be able to give you any expert feedback about the map either but sure I'll give it a go, haha

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2012, 06:49:23 pm »

If you need my help, I'm in.

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2012, 01:44:10 am »

sorry for the delay, but I had to change one major floor in the map and now it looks just great. so, the second test version will come out on thursday. and I need MORE TESTERS!

Im Game!

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2012, 09:20:00 am »

Im Game!

? I don´t understand your post, but the second test version is ready and I sent you the link. and I would be glad about some feedback. ;)

Rick Astley

« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2012, 11:13:56 am »

? I don´t understand your post, but the second test version is ready and I sent you the link. and I would be glad about some feedback. ;)

sorry Cy I meant to say im ready to give a test.. ill try to get a review to you ASAP (ill test it with bots first)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2012, 07:33:39 pm »

Ladies & gentlemen, there has been enough talk, let's get this baby started!

RELEASE DATE: SATURDAY, 6TH OF OCTOBER! AND IN ORDER TO INTRODUCE THE MAP, TROY WILL HOST AN SPECIAL EVENT ON HIS SERVER!

Infos:
Game mode: Man with the Golden Gun
Mapname: ge_funhouse_v4
Radar: On
Time limit: 18 minutes
Weapon sets: Pistols classic, doubleshot, sniper rifles
Additional information: This is the forth version of the Funhouse.

if you haven't seen the trailer yet, here you go:

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/RwFa7YDVWjg

thanks for the patience and support!

liamcadhain

« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2012, 08:40:18 pm »

Congrats Cy, glad to hear it's finally ready to be released. I'll be away at a wedding though in England next Saturday so I won't be able to attend that event but I'm sure I'll get a chance to play it someday. Kudos on all your hard work and dedication to this map through its various releases

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2012, 12:20:34 am »

Excellent! I've been waiting for this map for a while! I'll try and make it if possible!

Rick Astley

« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2012, 02:02:46 am »

Congradulations Cy :-) i cant wait
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 02:04:45 am by Rick Astley »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2012, 04:56:07 am »

Neat job pal, You've done great throughout the years :)

Rick Astley

« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2012, 10:49:28 am »

will there be any diffrences from the version that Emillia and i tested?

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2012, 10:59:38 am »

thanks! :)

will there be any diffrences from the version that Emillia and i tested?

yes, the map is in motion until saturday ;)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up