GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:01:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another attempt at a new DD44 sound.  (Read 5463 times)

Divideo

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Divideo is looked down upon.
Another attempt at a new DD44 sound.
« on: February 27, 2010, 05:03:11 pm »

Hey, I tried to make a more realistic sounding gun shot that may be suitable for the DD44.  If you don't like these then I will stop bringing up this subject.  I am just trying to help!

Thanks,
Divideo

Attahments:
DD44 1 (normal)
DD44 2 (deeper)
DD44 3 (deepest)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: Another attempt at a new DD44 sound.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 05:12:03 pm »

I am at work, so I will check this topic when I get home and can listen to these sounds. Bump this in about 5 hours please.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 05:46:37 pm »

the first one sounds good to me..but I don´t know if it´s better than the current one in the game

maybe you can make a better sound for the AK47   ;)
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Divideo

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Divideo is looked down upon.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 06:21:03 pm »

I'll see what I can do

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 06:26:59 pm »

Better than the sound of the first thread, but I only say that because the N64 sound just doesn't really fit the look, shape and feel of the GE:S gun. (That's just me)

I prefer the 2nd sound of the three, and a good try, but I'm still siding with what's already in place.

And yeah, try the KF7. Community agrees. ::)
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 06:32:55 pm »

Yea the original had more bass as apposed to the treble you incorperated into your SFX.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: [1]   Go Up