GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:09:12 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: GES Update 02/05/10 [February Report] Code + more!  (Read 40527 times)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: GES Update 02/05/10 [February Report] Code + more!
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2010, 09:36:49 pm »

lol don't worry we have it figured out. We are just giving examples...

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 09:55:37 pm »

Really we should just call it Goldeneye Source and drop all the numbers.  TF2, L4D, ETC, all get regular updates and there are no numbers.  We don't need them anymore.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • X-tra is looked down upon.
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 10:01:14 pm »

You should drop the beta state after the single player is done. :)

Just kiding. ^^
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2010, 11:19:18 pm »

GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2010, 11:25:46 pm »

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2010, 12:36:38 am »

Really we should just call it Goldeneye Source and drop all the numbers.  TF2, L4D, ETC, all get regular updates and there are no numbers.  We don't need them anymore.

totally agreed, I mean the game is pretty much stable now, all you have left is updating and all that jazz. I vote for Vash's and whoever said this too's idea.

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2010, 03:20:12 am »

As of right now, we are about 85% done.. So really, its possible that our next update after beta 4 will be our finished project.
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2010, 11:55:57 am »

As of right now, we are about 85% done.. So really, its possible that our next update after beta 4 will be our finished project.

that means a finished product with following single-updates like a new level, new gamemodes or a new character after few months ?
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2010, 12:03:46 pm »

that means a finished product with following single-updates like a new level, new gamemodes or a new character after few months ?

thats the plan currently mate.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2010, 02:40:03 pm »

yeah, I think that´s a good idea. this will constantly stimulate the game, I suppose. and I hope you guys finally get what you deserve: a very very very huge fanbase
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2010, 05:30:40 pm »

These will be called content releases. And will be shipped as early as we can, not compiled for yearly updates like previously. We really want to cement a feeling of good consistent updating.

[GE:S Com] DF Ank1

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • [GE:S Com] DF Ank1 has no influence.
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2010, 07:02:37 pm »

I really like the monthly report. You know, the the mod is running. Otherwise you think : Man when comes the next update. The last was one year ago.....
Big Fan of the Arecibo Observatory / Antenna Cradle.
I would pay money to get the old cradle back. Ad me on Facebook. I am ever glad about new members. Specially when they come from GE:S. My name is Rudolf von Ank

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2010, 11:27:08 am »

beta 1
beta 2
beta 3
beta 4

? :P

PS: Or you could use the 00 agent names for the corresponding numbers?

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2010, 02:13:20 pm »

Calling all fans of GE:S, start spreading the word as rumor across the internet.

February 19th, 5pm U.S EST

;)

*news post coming soon* Get the release hype train going for us. Talk to friends, tweet, myspace, facebook, anything you can think of. Just over 5 days you got to help us bring in the masses :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 02:59:39 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2010, 03:09:26 pm »

February 19th, 5pm U.S EST
Holy.... Yes! :D

Just watched the old trailers and just realised how epic this project has become! Wondering just how epic this release will be. Seeing it isn't the same as playing it...

If you quickly make a post about this on the main page then we could blast it on Slashdot and have this mod instantly become extremely popular!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up