GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 10:09:20 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goldeneye Source v4.2 Teaser Trailer  (Read 5756 times)

terps4life90

Goldeneye Source v4.2 Teaser Trailer
« on: September 28, 2012, 03:10:57 pm »

Here is a teaser of the Goldeneye Trailer I am working on. I hope you enjoy. Be sure to watch in HD!

Watch in 1080p :D!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 03:37:48 pm by terps4life90 »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Goldeneye Source v4.2 Teaser Trailer
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 06:20:56 pm »

The constant straight line fly throughs are really annoying.

The video should encompass a lot more of the ingame action that comes at the end.

liamcadhain

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 06:51:07 pm »

Seemed like more of a map teaser to me, but it was still alright. Especially the bit near the end. Maybe the video should have encompassed those bits more as KM said

terps4life90

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 07:54:56 pm »

The constant straight line fly throughs are really annoying.

The video should encompass a lot more of the ingame action that comes at the end.

I am working on an action pack trailer so stay tuned. i decided to scrap the map flybys lol

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 03:29:58 am »

The Trailer was alright but i agree with KM the straightlines are annoying maybe reduce the number of them from 7 to 3 but i do love the gunbarrel/gameplay mash up i thought that was a nice touch aswell as the theme it had a real Roger Moore FYEO feel to it

i look forward to your next version trailer

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 04:01:50 am »

You are not truly creating anything unless you are learning at the same time.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

SuperSonic

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SuperSonic is looked down upon.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 04:12:33 am »

I don't think that this was much of a teaser.  I was bored and it didn't spark my interest in your final product.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 08:48:21 am »

i suggest that you should highlight the new features of V4.2 instead of just showing bits from the old maps- Gamemodes, Levels, Charaters, etc

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 09:04:10 am »

I like the end bit, how worked into the shooting scene, and music build up.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 03:37:35 pm »

Fly overs were okay, but it was a little too much. Quality with 1080p was great. Ending scene towards the gunbarrel was a nice touch, just don't change the gun fire sound to a shotgun...
Pages: [1]   Go Up