GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:24:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: [MAP] Archives Screens (11/25/06)  (Read 28634 times)

.sh4k3n

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • .sh4k3n is looked down upon.
Re: [MAP] Archives Screens (11/25/06)
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2006, 09:56:02 am »

Indeed he is :D

7ty714

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2006, 01:36:39 pm »

Wake: I'm not slow on the uptake... It's been a while since I was here, I don't remember all members' personalities and stuff, even though I can slihtly remember weclock for being a tad spammy (not in the bad way):D, and I suppose that's what Polizei meant aimed at my post. Oh, and I'd suggest you don't offend me again unless you want to start a conflict.

Janus

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Janus has no influence.
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2006, 06:16:16 pm »

That's a fricking awsome job dude. Nice one. I like the lighting too.

Polizei

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Polizei has no influence.
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2006, 07:10:13 pm »

Wake: I'm not slow on the uptake... It's been a while since I was here, I don't remember all members' personalities and stuff, even though I can slihtly remember weclock for being a tad spammy (not in the bad way):D, and I suppose that's what Polizei meant aimed at my post. Oh, and I'd suggest you don't offend me again unless you want to start a conflict.

What did I say? I didn't say anything, only thing I've said in this thread is about the map. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm confused.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2006, 08:13:02 pm »

oh noes im cruzieng fur teh cunflictz

slap me with some archive books before i make further mistakes!!!

7ty714

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 05:22:10 pm »

What did I say? I didn't say anything, only thing I've said in this thread is about the map. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm confused.
Sorry, I mixed up and was pretty sure you wrote "oh im mad@!!!!!! are you the new Weclock?@@!111123", but that was Wake. Sorry :D
oh noes im cruzieng fur teh cunflictz

slap me with some archive books before i make further mistakes!!!
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like if someone called you "slow on the uptake", huh?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 05:23:55 pm by 7ty714 »

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2006, 05:38:36 pm »

Dont talk about my mother.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up