GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:31:20 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trent in Frets on Fire  (Read 8563 times)

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
Trent in Frets on Fire
« on: June 25, 2007, 12:20:04 am »

Someone actually went through the trouble of programming my song into this guitar hero ripoff.  Thing is, it looks pretty good haha

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
Re: Trent in Frets on Fire
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 03:57:00 am »

Haha I was just about to PM you to ask for your permission to use your version of the Cradle Theme.  The difference is that I will actually be putting it into an ISO and play it on my PS2. ;)

Here's a sample :)

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=mbsurfer198&p=r
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 04:05:25 am by mbsurfer »

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 04:49:01 am »

Go for it dude, have fun with that.  The guitar gets pretty crazy in that one haha.  At least this has a simple pattern.

Turboracer

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Turboracer has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 03:14:01 pm »

pretty cool! For some reason FOF runs HORRIBLY on my system, which it definately shouldn't.

X23

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • X23 has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 04:30:14 pm »

I'll have to hook up my guitar controller and try it sometime. I suck with keyboard.

Synyster

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 05:30:51 pm »

Haha I've been playing Frets on Fire for a while now...mainly because other people seem to be using my guitar controller on the PS2  >:( I actually find it easier in places on a keyboard, maybe because I'm so used to the layout
Pages: [1]   Go Up