GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 10:21:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: P90X is an ass kicker  (Read 6082 times)

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
P90X is an ass kicker
« on: June 17, 2010, 04:07:19 am »

I've been doing a popular exercise routine over the last half year, and I gotta say, it freakin works.  I've been a member of 24 hour fitness for a long time and went quite regularly.  I wasn't really seeing the results I wanted.  I decided to acquire a copy of P90X, a DVD set of workouts that only require freeweights.  It's an EXTREME program, and it took me a good 3 months of doing the routine religiously before I could actually complete a single workout.  After doing the program over again properly, I was shocked to see my own transformation.

When I started, I was a little pudgy and had bitch tits. This was a result of the girl I was dating for over 2 years. She was a homebody and loved to make brownies and other unhealthy shit. After she dumped my ass, I decided to get into kickass shape, mostly just to make her feel like an idiot for leaving me. Which she is.

Before:

After:

Six months of working out in my free time in my own bedroom produced absolutely kickass results. If anyone is looking to get into shape, don't feel like you need a trainer or a gym membership. Just go to sports authority, drop $300 on adjustable freeweights, and get ripped.

By the way, this program comes with a nutritional guide, which I DID NOT follow at all. In fact, I pigged out to make sure I was supplying my body with enough material to feed my recovering muscles. If I had followed the nutritional guide, I'm sure my abs would be much more defined (I do I have a six pack under there, believe me!). This isn't to show off, it's more to encourage others to get into shape and feel great about themselves.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 09:39:31 pm by basstronix »

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Re: P90X is an ass kicker
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 04:42:06 am »

lol that's kickass...Bass getting the bitches :)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 06:23:30 pm »

lol you grew tits! omg what has the world come too!!! jk

the after picture isnt loading.. maybe imgshacks server is swarmed with folks today.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 03:21:04 am »

Man boobs or moobs are common now because of the crap they have been putting in your McDick meal.

Think about it, your Ronald's bitch.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 10:59:16 pm »

Dude nice! Yeah I tried to start Insanity... FUCK THAT. I'm about to go on P90x now, and there is no way I'm doing a fucking diet. I'm skinny right now, so I don't think staying on my normal eating habits will hurt.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 03:03:48 am »

Finished day 2.   fuck im beat.

Also its not a diet in the normal aspect.  It's a eat right guide.  You actually eat more than normal on P90, but thats so you survive..

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 02:30:07 am »

how much is P90x enzo? or bass? Any food or anything you have to buy with it?

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 03:25:17 am »

I don't know what it would cost in your area.  But for equipment you need some sort of free weights (you can improvise if your cheap), a chair (no arms better), pullup bar or resistance bands...  a lot of water :/

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 04:05:29 am »

I bought a Golds Gym adjustable freeweight set for $300. It goes up to 50lbs, which is more than enough.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 06:00:51 am »

if there is service of kijiji or similar that would be a good option to check out.  Lots of stuff that is cheap because they gave up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up