GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:18:38 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Minor Suggestion!  (Read 3505 times)

terps4life90

A Minor Suggestion!
« on: February 15, 2013, 10:24:54 pm »

This has become one of my pet peeves. I don't understand why you can shoot bullets through your teammates but not explosives such as the Rocket launcher or grenade launcher. If it hits one of your teammates it explodes. I can't fathom how many times it cause me to kill myself. It really is annoying especially when the bots get so close together in a huge firefight. Also when the bots fire explosives in a firefight they often kill half the team and themselves LOL. Is it possible to change this? IF not it's not a big issue. Well since I am here I have one more point i would like to address and i know half the goldeneye source player base are behind me when i say this "PLEASE FIX THE FACILITY CLASSIC DOORS. They cause so much havoc. Bots always get stuck on it, sometimes you have to restart the match in order to continue playing. They tend to get stuck on the stairwell leading to the bathroom.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 10:29:48 pm by terps4life90 »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: A Minor Suggestion!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 11:03:48 pm »

This has been fixed already for v4.2.3, all projectiles will pass through teammates.
Pages: [1]   Go Up