GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:20:44 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Level] ge_siberia_cc  (Read 87853 times)

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: ge_siberia_cc - Released
« Reply #270 on: January 09, 2012, 10:28:30 pm »

Your CPU sucks balls :-D
Thank you for not showing restraint.

I tested that command, r_3dsky 1, and everything looks the same. The gaps are right above the large antenna. As I said, it's a minor thing.

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #271 on: January 09, 2012, 10:36:52 pm »

Thank you for not showing restraint.
It's an object. Don't take it personally ;)

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2012, 09:38:39 am »

It's an object. Don't take it personally ;)
I didn't, you don't have to worry. I just didn't like your tone, that's all. Topping it off with the silicon remark was not necessary, though. We know you know silicon is a mineral.

I've been here wondering about the hills on the map. Why not allow players to get on top? I think it could work well because you dug the paths deep enough to not make the hills viable for camping; it could also open up the map a little more and thus not make it look so big. Sure, it would take away some of the choke points the paths provide so making them all accessible wouldn't be good (I think). It's just a suggestion.

I like it so far, especially the explosive furniture, as someone pointed out.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2012, 01:57:05 am »

PPK, there is no HDR on this map. This map was only compiled on LDR, for a multitude of reasons. It is something with you video card causing the lines in the sky, as they are not there when we play. Or it is caused by DX 8.1. DX81 used to cause strange things like that for me all the time.

As for the open hills, I am still considering that. I originally blocked it out to have them closed, but there has been a lot of demand to open them up. I will consider it, though it make the map HUGE and make it very hard to figure out where you opponent is roughly located. It could also cause a lot of sniping/camping problems. I am not sure how i want to handle it.

Keep playing the map, I want to hear what people find.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #274 on: October 15, 2012, 06:38:08 am »

bump - links have been updated and are now working. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up