GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 16, 2024, 07:41:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gun Jitters  (Read 2774 times)

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kidx has no influence.
Gun Jitters
« on: September 08, 2009, 10:35:18 am »

Once and a while your gun will jitter it happens to me i dont know why please help me its anoying.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Gun Jitters
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 01:27:35 pm »

First things first: use some punctuation. It never hurt anyone. Then, if you are referring to some kind of jittering when you move around and turn your head , I think it is normal. I get that too and I believe everyone does as well. It doesn't really hinder your game per se; you'll still shoot normally.

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
Re: Gun Jitters
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 06:23:32 pm »

head , I

Hey, fix your punctuation. Use one more erroneous space and you're gonna' get it.
Don't drag drama from one thread into another, thank you.

Part of it is old bugginess from our attempt to get the GE weapon sway effect, the other part is Valve fail that has been cleared up in the SDK and will apply to Beta 4.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."
Pages: [1]   Go Up