GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:04:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [NEW] Hitman Videogame  (Read 4588 times)

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
[NEW] Hitman Videogame
« on: July 30, 2015, 01:51:56 am »

Hey fellas. I played the beta version of the new Hitman game. It is a mixture between Hitman Blood money and Absolution. No more crapping instinct mode...THANK GOD. It is just like blood money meaning no more checkpoints. It's a straight up sandbox game. I played the first level and for a beta version it plays really well. A ton of new ways to kill your target, and it feels satisfying. It uses the fighting/shooting mechanics from Absolution and that's about it. The game is basically contract hits in really awesome looking locations just like Blood Money...which I loved. The level design is quite fabulous and the NPC's actually feel like they are alive and not just eye candy. Some of the conversations between the NPC's are hilarious. The character's are pretty interesting, not really sure if they is a connected story throughout out the game or not due to it only being one level of the game. One thing i might point out in Absolution is that the disguises have basically been rendered transparent, and therefore rather pointless. Basically, if someone wearing the same uniform sees you, the uniform doesn’t work, and you’ll be outed in seconds and thank god it is not like that in this beta. I found it kind of funny if you get spotted in one part of the level, if you sneak away from the location from where you were spotted in you actually don't even have to find a new disguise. After a few minutes if they can't find you, they give up and you are clear to move about again. it's like you were never spotted in the first place.  I do think this game will be as good as its Blood Money. My rating for the beta is a 9/10. Anyone excited about this?
Troy, get back on that treadmill
Pages: [1]   Go Up