GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:46:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to play with xbox one controller and how do I get classic sounds?  (Read 9930 times)

TurokTalset007

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • TurokTalset007 has no influence.

How to play with xbox one controller and how I get classic soundtrack and classic sound effect of GE N64?

Fozzy

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Fozzy has no influence.
Re: How to play with xbox one controller and how do I get classic sounds?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 03:51:30 pm »

Personally I wouldn't play with a controller, you'd get destroyed by keyboard/mouse users. I've played against players who use controllers, you can't turn fast enough or aim accurately enough in larger multiplayer battles

TurokTalset007

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • TurokTalset007 has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 10:28:24 pm »

You can change the sensitivity right?

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 08:43:22 am »

Yes you can. But you cannot have both precission and high turning speed.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 07:22:55 pm »

I use Antimicro and in my opinion it is better than most "Pay for" softwares currently available. I have supplied a ready to go profile for the Xbox 360 controller, but shouldn't be difficult to adapt to Xbox one controller.

Just place the "AntiMicro" folder wherever you wish, I recommend in your "Program Files" folder. Now run AntiMicro, at the top of the AntiMicro menu, click on the "Load" button and navigate to your "AntiMicro/profiles" folder and double click the "Goldeneye.gamecontroller.amgp" file to load the profile.

Adjust mouse sensitivity in the GE:S Options if needed to get the right turn speed for you, I have it set pretty fast.

LINK:-

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ava7e1x0uhg5ms/AntiMicro.zip/file

SuperFlyMenace

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • SuperFlyMenace has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 11:40:35 pm »

I actually play with a split between an Xbox controller and mouse. I feel like it's perfect. Joystick to controll running, left trigger button for firing, left bumper for jumping, d pad up for weapon down, d pad left for weapon up, mouse to control aiming, on screen sight, duck and reload. I first started playing as solely on controller but I couldn't aim very effectively . I tried keyboard and mouse. Figured out that I could aim much more precisely on the mouse but hated running and weapon switch by keyboard. Tried the split set up and it's a perfect balance for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up