GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 23, 2024, 07:33:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Things we need in GE:S and new gamemode idea  (Read 9745 times)

Yes! I am Invincible!

Things we need in GE:S and new gamemode idea
« on: December 08, 2012, 09:44:27 am »

Hello. i'd like to show you some ideas that i've been thinking.

Gamemode: Tag Team (trying to figure out a better name lol)

seriously, i got this idea when i was sleeping  :D
So, the thing is on this gamemode, that it's a team deathmatch, BUT, when you die, you spawn on the opponent's team, and when you die on that you spawn on the other, and etc. And the team who has eliminated opponents to the own team, wins.
i've played this kind of gamemode, and IT IS A FUCKING MADNESS. People hunting the last person alive. it's so fun.

The new ideas on GE:S.

Left handed option. This would be nice for left handed people.

Akimbo weapons. i've been thinking this and Akimbo weapons would be AWESOME. you can like only equip pistols or submachine guns as akimbos for more realism or just able to akimbo all *trollface when thinking akimbo RCP's*

That's it. i hope you devs and others liked these ideas, and give me some feedback.  :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 09:49:47 am by Yes! I am Invincible! »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: Things we need in GE:S and new gamemode idea
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 11:07:03 am »

Howdy!
Well first, I don't quite understand the gameplay idea, Might just be me being dumb... You switch teams every time you die, But how do you end up eliminated? How does the point system works?

Second, I believe the left-handed option is already integrated into the game as "cl_righthand 0"
I could be wrong though, But this usually works on other source games. Always used it for CS/CS:S and at some point if I remember right, TF2.

Third, Dual weapons have been discussed in the past, A lot.
Thing is, In the original Goldeneye Mutliplayer mode, Dual weapons we're not available, Thus, Dual-wielding is not planned AFAIK. (Dev's might be hiding something, Who knows?)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 02:37:21 pm »

i want to see ninja pirates....no wait Ninja Pirate Robots...no wait Ninja Pirate Ghost Robots which fire out man eatting hamsters!! Ninja Pirate Ghost Robots with weapons that fire out man eatting Hamsters voiced by Uncle Phil himself

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 01:28:44 am »

the last post was a joke....

i still want to see Jungle...is kinky still working on that

Yes! I am Invincible!

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 03:24:09 pm »

Howdy!
Well first, I don't quite understand the gameplay idea, Might just be me being dumb... You switch teams every time you die, But how do you end up eliminated? How does the point system works?

Second, I believe the left-handed option is already integrated into the game as "cl_righthand 0"
I could be wrong though, But this usually works on other source games. Always used it for CS/CS:S and at some point if I remember right, TF2.

Third, Dual weapons have been discussed in the past, A lot.
Thing is, In the original Goldeneye Mutliplayer mode, Dual weapons we're not available, Thus, Dual-wielding is not planned AFAIK. (Dev's might be hiding something, Who knows?)
Dual weapons WERE in the beta in GE 64, but because of world model issues they had to take it out....at least i've heard that. And there's no points, when you die, you go to opponents team, and the team who gets all opponents on the own team, wins. It's like Zombie Survival, Humans vs. zombies. But....in GE:S MI6 vs. Janus Get it? it's cool.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 03:26:36 pm by Yes! I am Invincible! »

terps4life90

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 10:41:58 pm »

ENOUGH OF THE AKBIMO SHIT, this isn't tour of duty! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO do not put the shit in, it wasn't in the original. How about finishing some god damn character models, and i don't wanna here the excuse "Well we don't have enough modelers QQ" Bullshit you have had since 2005 to do it. Stop procrastinating and get it started.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:06:28 pm by terps4life90 »

Yes! I am Invincible!

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 04:43:15 pm »

ENOUGH OF THE AKBIMO SHIT, this isn't tour of duty! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO do not put the shit in, it wasn't in the original. How about finishing some god damn character models, and i don't wanna here the excuse "Well we don't have enough modelers QQ" Bullshit you have had since 2005 to do it. Stop procrastinating and get it started.
LOL wtf dude, u mad bro? and besides yeah, Natalya and Xenia would be awesome but they have other things to do. i can start that modelling job then as a volunteer. I would try it. someone just help me to skin the models.......

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 07:02:14 pm »

I think there's enough game modes already.

terps4life90

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 02:05:04 am »

LOL wtf dude, u mad bro? and besides yeah, Natalya and Xenia would be awesome but they have other things to do. i can start that modelling job then as a volunteer. I would try it. someone just help me to skin the models.......

Yes I am mad BRO....Mad your sister didn't call me back after last night :P.

namajnaG

• namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 04:04:18 am »

From old news, Loafie had some player models done, But never sent them in.

Rick Astley

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 10:58:10 am »

From old news, Loafie had some player models done, But never sent them in.

is there anyway we can track him down and get him to send/ upload the charater models?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:46:22 pm by Rick Astley »

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 04:21:14 pm »

Not really. So many of us have tried. He was on steam for a whole year where people tried to reach him.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 06:45:45 pm »

You want more characters?

;)

namajnaG

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 06:52:35 pm »

Hahaha, What the hell is that?

Rick Astley

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 09:55:43 pm »

isnt that the mascot for Cheap as Chips?
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up