GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 02:01:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One Bullet Is Enough [NEW MODE IDEA]  (Read 6810 times)

terps4life90

One Bullet Is Enough [NEW MODE IDEA]
« on: October 10, 2012, 12:33:44 am »

TEAM ONLY Mode:

I have an idea and think it is pretty solid. There are two golden guns in the map one for each team. If you get killed by the golden gun your eliminated.  Which ever team is still alive at the end wins. Here is the twist. There aren't any picks up but every round every player will start with a random weapon (Teammates will have the same weapon) . To avoid confusion when the round starts one player from each side is picked at random and will start with the golden gun. If both Golden gunners get killed at the same time via golden gun they are both eliminated and two new players will obtain the golden gun. IF other players who don't have the golden gun kill a player with a golden gun they will receive full health so they can stay alive longer. If the golden gunner kills himself somehow he is also eliminated. Too prevent camping the golden gunner will begin to loose health if they remain inactive for 20 seconds. Another disadvantage is that each golden gunner gets limited ammo so be sure to hit your targets.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 02:02:49 am by terps4life90 »

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
Re: One Bullet Is Enough [NEW MODE IDEA]
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 01:09:40 am »

This kind of reminds me of auf.  Two teams facing off and each team has a VIP with a special weapon.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 11:48:04 am »

TEAM ONLY Mode:

I have an idea and think it is pretty solid. There are two golden guns in the map one for each team. If you get killed by the golden gun your eliminated.  Which ever team is still alive at the end wins. Here is the twist. There aren't any picks up but every round every player will start with a random weapon (Teammates will have the same weapon) . To avoid confusion when the round starts one player from each side is picked at random and will start with the golden gun. If both Golden gunners get killed at the same time via golden gun they are both eliminated and two new players will obtain the golden gun. IF other players who don't have the golden gun kill a player with a golden gun they will receive full health so they can stay alive longer. If the golden gunner kills himself somehow he is also eliminated. Too prevent camping the golden gunner will begin to loose health if they remain inactive for 20 seconds. Another disadvantage is that each golden gunner gets limited ammo so be sure to hit your targets.

Thats a great idea and also that one Bullet is Enough abbreviated is called OBIE..

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 09:54:25 pm »

I like the idea of a teamplay MWGG. This would be nice to use the new objective icons colored the respective team color to indicate which GG belongs to which team (also a glow color too). I don't like the idea of messing around with the base weapon set though. One of the fun things about MWGG is that you have to leverage the base weaponset when confronting the MWGG. Makes it more challenging.

Excidium

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Excidium barely matters.Excidium barely matters.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 11:01:23 pm »

Code it Terps!!! And Ill test it for you

Troy

• 00 Agent
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 11:27:28 pm »

I'd like to see that.

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 05:10:59 am »

Code it Terps!!!

This was probably terps reaction  -_-

terps4life90

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 09:50:55 pm »

I have no idea on how to code.

terps4life90

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 02:38:18 am »

If anyone wants to code this I would be happy. I think this mode would be pretty fun.

terps4life90

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 11:36:17 am »

Troy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 12:24:26 am »

I highly doubt KillerMonkey would be interested in coding this.  He still hasn't finished Launch Code.
Pages: [1]   Go Up