GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 07:05:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye: Source - Status Report: May  (Read 122301 times)

SuperFlyMenace

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • SuperFlyMenace has no influence.
Re: GoldenEye: Source - Status Report: May
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2021, 01:58:33 pm »

4 years and counting today. I still yearn to see the new Temple and Citadel levels. If not the full 5.1 update, how about just letting us get one of those levels? I want to believe that this mod isn't finally dead in the water but it's looking that way. I hope I'm wrong.

CptLima

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!
    • Follow Cpt. Lima on Twitch!
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2021, 05:52:53 pm »

The mod's never dead as long as the community continues to keep it alive - I'm sure updates will come when they're ready; progress on a mod like this takes time, and there's still plenty of activity and maps to enjoy presently. For instance, join us every Saturday night after 9 p.m. EST for Community and Fun Night - it's always a blast, and it happens every single week! Several of the developers are often there, and every now and then there's some insight on things being worked on; they tend to keep details close to the chest - I'm sure as to not disappoint or set unreachable expectations - but it's always fun to play and hang out regardless. Hardly dead in the water.

ron

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ron has no influence.
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2021, 07:26:39 am »

My hope will never diiiiiiiie...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up