Debriefing > Join Us

Application - Character Animator

(1/2) > >>

GioGio:
Hey Guys, I'm Giovanni, 29 yrs old guy from Italy. I've always dreamt to be part of a hl2 mod, and  goldeney source would be more than a dream. I've loved the n64 version of the game, I spent so many hours in front that little split screen screaming with friends. :) The source version is actually a really enjoyable game, fun ,fast and with a very good looking visual style. I'm posting a link to my demo reel and cross my fingers ;) CiaoCiao

Thanks!

Rick Astley:
Nice Work :)

Enzo.Matrix:
Hi GioGio!

You were speaking with me on FB.

I guess the first question now is do you have any experience with Source?
Other than that what programs are you using?

Beyond that I will get one of our modelers to speak with you as they will have better specific questions.
Don't be concerned if it takes time to get a response from us, we are all in different time-zones.

Mangley:
Hi GioGio,

I'm one of the artists on the mod that works with the animation system.

From your reel I see huge potential! I can tell from it that you have the majority of technical experience we would be looking for in a character animator. If you have experience with Source that would be great but if not it isn't too hard to learn for someone already with animation skills.

GioGio:
Thanks Rick :) Hey there Enzo and Mangley!  No problem for the answer, I understand. I have no prior experience with source engine, just made some little maps with the hl1 engine some years ago. Other than that, I use Maya for the animations, along with some basic stuff with photoshop..but as Mangley said, if you can address me to some tutorials or something source/animation related, I would study it   8) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version